SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:40 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76
 Post subject: Re: daily readings
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:35 am 

1 Timothy 3:16  And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1 Timothy 4:1  ¶Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4  For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5  For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
6  ¶If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:17 am 

John 14:25  ¶These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28  ¶Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29  And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30  Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
31  But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:08 am 

John 15:1  ¶I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3  Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8  Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:20 am 

Psalms 26:1  ¶<<A Psalm of David.>> Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
2  Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
3  For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
4  I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
5  I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
6  ¶I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
7  That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76