SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
 Post subject: Re: daily readings
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:22 am 

Ephesians 5:15  See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16  Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17  Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
18  And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19  Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20  Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21  ¶Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:46 am 

John 9:
1  ¶And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2  And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3  Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5  As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6  When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7  And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 6:21 am 

Psalms 7:
1  ¶<<Shiggaion of David, which he sang unto the LORD, concerning the words of Cush the Benjamite.>> O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
2  Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
3  O LORD my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
4  If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
5  Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
6  Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7  So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8  The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9  Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 6:43 am 

Ephesians 5:
24  Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25  Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26  That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28  So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29  For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30  For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:34 am 

John 9:
33  If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
34  They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
35  ¶Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36  He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37  And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38  And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
39  ¶And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:24 am 

Psalms 7:
10  ¶My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
11  God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
12  If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
13  He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
14  Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
15  He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
16  His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
17  I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:37 am 

Ephesians 6:
10  ¶Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 6:48 am 

John 10:1
 ¶Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2  But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
6  This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:25 am 

Psalms 8:
1 A Psalm of David.>> O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
2  Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3  ¶When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4  What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5  For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6  Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7  All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8  The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
9  O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 am 

Philippians 2:
1  ¶If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
2  Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
3  Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4  Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
5  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6  Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7  But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8  And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:32 am 

John 10:
9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15  As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 6:38 am 

Psalms 9:
1 A Psalm of David.>> I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2  I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
3  When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
4  For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.
5  Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
6  O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
7  But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
8  And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
9  The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10  And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 6:30 am 

Philippians 2:
9  Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

14  ¶Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15  That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16  Holding forth the word of life;

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 6:21 am 

John 10:16  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

John 10:26  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30  I and my Father are one.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 6:21 am 

Psalms 9:11  ¶Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
12  When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
13  Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
14  That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
15  The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
16  The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17  The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18  For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
19  Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
20  Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next