Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:48 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post subject: Food for thought
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:42 pm 

An email I was sent which would apply to NZ too .

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD Australians? This is certainly 'food-for-thought'.

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our Australian Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good Australian?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam . (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ..

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan, Australia and the rest of the free world.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the Australian

Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Australians. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. .....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

Post subject: Re: Food for thought
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 pm 

You might like to read this letter to the editor of a British national newspaper.
Written by a housewife, to her daily newspaper. This is one ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores in July 2002, and in New York Sept 112001 and have continually threatened to do so since?

Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day in London, and in downtown Manhattan , and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting against in a brutal insurgency.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11 and 7/7.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by beheading in Afghanistan

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques and behind women and children.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of Nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the British media stops pretending that their freedom of speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the ground or their families waiting at home to hear about them when something happens.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a British soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:

I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take this to the bank:

I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner - who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and 'fed special food' that is paid for by my taxes - is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts:

I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, believe me!! you guessed it .......

I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behaviour!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great country! And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. Our soldiers don't have that problem.'

I have another quote that I would like to add, AND.......I hope you forward all this.

Only these defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The British Soldier.

3. The Canadian Soldier.

4. The US Soldier, and

5. The Australian Soldier

6. The New Zealand Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 5 for your freedom.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON.

AMEN!

I'll stick my [Aussie] neck out too ----- BOAT PEOPLE!!! Why are we giving shelter to cowards who do not stay and fight for rights in THEIR country, but we send OUR men and women instead?

GIVE THIS LADY A STANDING OVATION. SHE HAS INDEED TICKED ALL THE BOXES

Isn't it interesting that so many people in the Western World feel this way, but not one of our politicians, who are supposed to represent us, ever have the guts to state the situation like it is ?

:?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm 

Something to Consider,

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER
Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 14:30

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe ..
The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1990 - Elias James Corey
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics:
(zero)

Physics:
(zero)

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

TOTAL: 7 SEVEN

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A.... Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Ben jamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Ben acerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1996- Lu RoseIacovino
TOTAL: 129!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .." Ben jamin Netanyahu

General Eisenhower Warned Us It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way.

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:30 pm 

Recently I have become very aware that the stage is set for the start of the third world war . All the political posturing in Europe and the middle east is exactly the same as it was before the first and the second world wars . Ordinary people are disragarded by power hungry leaders whom the greater powers are trying to manipulate . As always the world won't learn from history .
TODAY I RECIEVED THIS IN AN EMAIL .

1968 PROPHECY from 90-YEAR-OLD WOMAN in NORWAY

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God
in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services)
where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told
him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so
unbelievable that he put it in a drawer. After 30 years, he understood
he had to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and
credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her.
This is what she saw:

"I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak
of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I
saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land.
I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would
take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last
calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never
before experienced.

She mentioned four waves:

1. "First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War
breaks out there will be a 'détente' like we have never had before.
There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the
west, and there will be a long peace. [Remember, that this was in
1968 when the cold war was at its highest. -E. Minos]. In this period
of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in
Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The
Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated -
and from an unexpected place.

2. "A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians,
a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be
open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times,
want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and
restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity
(happiness) Christianity.

"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to
have material things, things that God never promised us in this way.
Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead
of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take
your cross up and follow Jesus, - entertainment, art and culture will
invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for
repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the
return of Jesus.

3. "There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never
experienced the likes of. People will live together like married
without being married. [I do not believe the concept 'co-habitor'
existed in 1968 - E. Minos.] Much uncleanness before marriage,
and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the
common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter
Christian circles and we pet it - even sin against nature. Just before
Jesus returns there will be TV- programs like we have never
experienced. [TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. -E. Minos]

"TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people
to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our
streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one
'station' on TV, it will be filled with 'stations.' [She did not know the
word 'channel' which we use today. Therefore she called them
stations. -E. Minos.] TV will be just like the radio where we have
many 'stations,' and it will be filled with violence. People will use
it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and
destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex
scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things
that take place in a marriage." I prote[sted and said, we have a
paragraph that forbids this kind of thing. -E. Minos.] There the old
woman said: "It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had
before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass
before our eyes."

4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. [In 1968
there was no such thing as immigration. -E. Minos.] They will also
come to Scandinavia - and Norway. There will be so many of them
that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them.
They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War.
Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached [I
protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at
the time. -E. Minos.]

The tears streamed from the old woman's eyes down her cheeks.
"I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and
the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war." (She saw it
in the vision.)

"All that I have seen of war before is only child's play compared to
this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air
will be so polluted that one cannot draw one's breath. It will cover
several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy
nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no
longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain.
The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor
countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

"I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near,
you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God,
and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.

"The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and
Lord, is safe."

WHEN the OIL FLOWS

An elder in the Pentecostal Church at Moss, Norway, Martin
Andersen, heard the following prophecy in 1937, in Moss:

'When oil comes out of the North Sea and along the Norwegian
coast, things will begin to happen, and the return of Jesus is
approaching.'

When these words had been proclaimed, people stood up in the
congregation and asked the man to sit down and not speak such
nonsense. In 1937 it was indeed nonsense to talk about oil being
pumped along the Norwegian coast. Today all the world's big oil
companies are pumping oil along the coast of Norway. Norway is
the world's third greatest exporter of oil - after Saudi Arabia.

Original source editor's note:
Because of my fear of transmitting false prophecy, I have diligently
inquired concerning the information in this letter. Publication has
been delayed until permission could be secured from Ragna [Von
Porat] in Israel. In my contact with her, she has assured me that
these accounts are true and reliable. In fact, she relates that the
first account has already been published in one of Norway's
Christian newspapers.

I have found in my own research that the first account was also
published by the Christian Information Service in Germany. The
website of Dr. Emanuel Minos is active today and can be accessed
for verification. Although the language on this site is Norwegian, the
very similar story of the woman and her vision is posted there in
English. The above accounts are transmitted just as they were received.

Ragna took it upon herself to verify as much of the above
information as she could... Ragna states, "I certainly have no
objection to your going ahead [with publishing]. It must be now-if ever."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:04 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Can a good Muslim be a good Australian?.

What came first, can a good Jew be a good American,..,.,

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.As one in the same--- ?

Just asking? (:-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:15 pm 

[quote="Les Keane"]Recently I have become very aware that the stage is set for the start of the third world war ."[/quote]

One who thinks of death finds it /.\

Think of good things, "enjoy" life while you can.

Love your Father & your mother

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.For they gave you life.,.,,,,....,....,.,.,.,.,.

All I can ask is that you enjoy it while you can

I.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.t only comes around once (:-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:53 pm 

Less,

you provide loooong posts.,...,....,.

Hard to follow?./././.

Please, get to the point

one point at a time (:-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:03 pm 

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:22 pm 

Hi.

The prophecy from the 90 year of woman,
She said:
"The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated - and from an unexpected place."

I believe the third world war will start from space.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:52 am 

JustWondering wrote:
I believe the third world war will start from space.

Better yet, stop believing in revengs.,.,.ie, my first revenge., [.,,.]

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.revenged nothing.,.,.[ ]

To be quite honest, I have never felt the term "revenge"

It is not a concept I taught

to my children,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,........,.,...

Nor is it something my father taught me,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Nor to my grandchildren either (:-

How about you-?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:03 am 

Les Keane wrote:
1968 PROPHECY from 90-YEAR-OLD WOMAN in NORWAY

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God
in 1968. "

Then later on someone came up with the term "illusion"

illusion
Popularity

7 ENTRIES FOUND:
illusion
money illusion
optical illusion
pathological illusion
Poggendorff illusion
Zöllner illusion
Zoellner illusion

il·lu·sion noun \i-ˈlü-zhən\
: something that looks or seems different from what it is : something that is false or not real but that seems to be true or real

: an incorrect idea : an idea that is based on something that is not true
[i]

Full Definition of ILLUSION

a obsolete : the action of deceiving
b (1) : the state or fact of being intellectually deceived or misled : misapprehension (2) : an instance of such deception
a (1) : a misleading image presented to the vision (2) : something that deceives or misleads intellectually
b (1) : perception of something objectively existing in such a way as to cause misinterpretation of its actual nature (2) : hallucination 1 (3) : a pattern capable of reversible perspective
: a fine plain transparent bobbinet or tulle usually made of silk and used for veils, trimmings, and dresses[/i]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:29 am 

rhys wrote:
Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day in London, and in downtown Manhattan , and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death?

Yes, I know (:-

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

The sad story of the never ending killing of Palestinian children by the Israeli Defense Force all in the name of self-defense.

Murdering little girls is an Israeli sport it seems
Gaza girl said killed

By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary
C Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
In March 2003
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bulletfired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers
and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and ead while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003

The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.

28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,36 ... 51,00.html

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

Tuesday December 23, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ ... 55,00.html

Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third isRouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://w[/i]ww.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals ... _siege.htm

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends

http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shootsher again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html
http://tinyurl.com/8rmn2g3

A sad truth of the past.,.,.,.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,..,.,.,.,.,....,..,.,..,.,is it also the present--?

as well-?

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:42 am 

Less,

I regret bring up such tragedies.,.,.,.,.,.

Sadly the sadist are the ones needing repeating the most (:-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:49 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Recently I have become very aware that the stage is set for the start of the third world war."

Put these thoughts out of your mind before they become your reality.,...
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.Life is good, just open your eyes.,.,.,.,,.,.,......

& you will see it (:-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:32 pm 

Passingby,

The bible speaks of dreams and visions.