SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:48 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am 

Hi ttt , more like a friend now than a stranger . I don't even have to look it up because I know that Israel is not following their own Torah or indeed the laws of Christ . No country in the world does and no person does totally either . Their govt., is secular and just does what the rest of the world do . " Judge not that ye be not judged ." Are you or any of the others harangeing them obeying the bible by doing that ? Would you let the ISIS come here and kill anyone who won't convert ( and put their heads up on poles ) and make slaves of our women or would you say " come in stranger ' ?
Your universal knowledge site seems to say that if we have certain knowledge , dished out by people , then we can be god , when we already have all the knowledge of the universe in the bible . Why the counterfeit ?
People can look at it and see for themselves but I would prefer that you didn't put the link on here and let them find it for themselves if they don't want the truth of God's word .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm 

What is the page 11 you are refering to ttt as the bible is all in ch's and verse ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 pm 

Firstly ttt , would you please explain why you said that you ' have children too .' ?
I have presumed that the page 11 you refer to is on your link so had a look and could not follow it clearly at all . All the other pages were just as mixed up with one sided views and totally misconstrued biblical facts .
I met a Jewish person just the other day who commented on a post on facebook ( something which was just observation and unprovocative ) and he was suddenly inundated with hate mail to his own personal email . That is the antisemitism which you are denying .
Be it as it may all this has nothing to do with God's word and how it will unfold . What we see or hear is not what He is doing . However we think He has it worked out is not what He is doing . What He is doing will really surprise us , our imaginations , schematic calculations and theories , that is what they really are , just man made guesses .

I will now take the link off .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:56 am 

This is great ttt. I'll get back to you on this but it fits in with what I have learned from the whole bible and history . Who a gentile actually is and who Israel are but mainly the whole reason for the bible which is to lead us to our saviours law , the law of Christ , through which the peace comes .
You can put the link back now if you want and we can work on it together if you like .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:22 am 

Why the link was created I stated: -----"As a gentile this does not concern me or mine"

I was wrong. It concerns all fellow human beings (:-

Last edited by passingby on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 am 

passingby wrote:
Why the link was created-----

They say God loves a trier . I think I've found how to do the quote thing after all Tom .

You mention gentiles . This term is usually falsely used as anyone not being an Israelite but the interpretation I agree with is that they are actually Israelites of the 10 tribes of Israel that were dispersed around Europe . The ' Greeks ' were known to be some of them .
I've posted more on reply to your post on the anything goes forum , messages topic .
The whole bible , simply put , is about Israel ( the whole of Israel not just the Jews in the place we know as Israel today ) being used to present the whole world with a Saviour who brings peace .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
passingby wrote:
Why the link was created-----
is about Israel ( the whole of Israel not just the Jews in the place we know as Israel today ) being used to present the whole world with a Saviour who brings peace .

I disagree. There are verses that state "Oh house of Israel"

He be talking to "them"

(:-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:56 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
I disagree. There are verses that state "Oh house of Israel"

He be talking to "them"

He sure is talking to the 'Whole house of Israel " which is the whole 12 tribes not just the Jews which are the tribe of Judah and Benjamin .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:45 am 

Les Keane, food for thought

(Ezek 21:25 KJV) And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

.,.,.,.,.,,.,,They were indeed scattered

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

.,.,.,.,..,.,They have been gathered

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

The above is between He and them. It is none of my business, I am a gentile, but the verses are fascinating to say the least

Last edited by passingby on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 am 

Les Keane wrote:
He sure is talking to the 'Whole house of Israel " which is the whole 12 tribes not just the Jews which are the tribe of Judah and Benjamin .

If believing this helps you sleep at night, believe it

He was talking to the Israelite's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Hi ttt , more like a friend now than a stranger . I don't even have to look it up because I know that Israel is not following their own Torah or indeed the laws of Christ . No country in the world does

If it helps you sleep keep telling yourself this

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 am 

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 21:25 KJV) And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

I did not write the above so don't blame me if these verses upset you

Last edited by passingby on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am 

Les Keane wrote:
You can put the link back now if you want and we can work on it together if you like .

Yes please, I am one lost soul and if you have some ideas please bring them forward, ok-?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:51 pm 

[quote][/quote][quote="passingby"](Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.Zechariah 3:8  ¶Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
Zechariah 6:12  And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

I did not write the above so don't blame me if these verses upset you ( end quote )

You have taken these verses out of context and have not explained the period of time they apply to . It is not now .

Please tell me who the Branch is if you consider yourself a pervayor of the scriptures .

Zechariah 3:8  ¶Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
Zechariah 6:12  And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
Zechariah 6:13  Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

It is the branch , the man of peace who comes through Israel ( all 13 tribes ) who brings peace to our world . Who is he ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 am 

Les Keane wrote:
It is the branch , the man of peace who comes through Israel ( all 13 tribes ) who
brings peace to our world . Who is he ?

There is one "tribe" ruling Jerusalem by force today. There were three tribes in Jerusalem during Jesus's time. Romans, Palestinians and Israelite's. That's 3, who were the other ten (10) ?

just curious

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next