Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am 

What Happens After Death… What happens when we die…

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. . Ecclesiastes 9:5

Whatsoever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go. Ecclesiastes 9:10

His breath goes forth, he returns to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. Psalm 146:4

So man lies down, and rises not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. Job 14:12

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day. Acts 2:29 For David is not ascended into the heavens: Acts 2:34
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them who are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also who sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede them who are asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 1Corinthians 15:50-53.

If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.
John 3: 12-13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:41 am 

What Happens when we die…What Happens After Death… What

If you die in the North Pole outside on the ice you will turn into a popcycle for as long as the ice remains. I say about a thousand (1,000) years. Unless a Polar Bear happens along who will lick you into an eatable mess.

Anyway what differences does it make, you be DEAD

If you are worried about after death, but [no bears allowed] signs in a circle around you before you freeze.

just a suggestion

(:-

Last edited by passingby on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:12 pm 

A good read if you have the stomach for it.,.,.,.,, \p.s.

This site is incomplete and needs your feedback to complete it. Times change and
this site needs to reflect this. Send me your feedback on page 16 and changes will be made.
If something needs to be deleted or added, it will.

But now, October 18, 2013 I personally have seen the change.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,...,.,.

Only it was in the USA, not "Israel". The promised land turns out to be in the USA,
not someplace beyond the river.

And the promised land is flourishing, prospering and multiplying.,.,..,,,,,.......,,..,,,...,.,.,.,..,,.....

Just as it was written so very long ago

http://www.universalknowledge.net/id19.html

Do you see it tooooo?

http://www.universalknowledge.net/id17.html

Last edited by passingby on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:58 pm 

if the promised land is the USA, then all of its inhabitants have to be put to death (according to the word of god) as
was in the original promised land for israel. All those sinners had to be put to death so they didnt polute israel in the promised land.

My statement re this is slightly tongue in cheek, based on the fact that USA own leaders have gone on record
saying that unless god DOESNT destroys USA then he would have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorah ! Why becuase it and its inhabitants
are one of the most corrupt in the world. Not forgeting your own govt. is moving away from god, cant even pray in public anymore in some states, etc etc.

So please the USA aint the promised land. Could have been but you are godless.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:01 am 

I believe you end up a pile of dust

(:- :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:29 am 

zetlander wrote:
.,.,.,USA own leaders have gone on record saying that unless god DOESNT destroys USA then he would have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorah !

In my view Sodom & Gomorrah are mythical places/events. It is for children to be read to at bed time. s

zetlander wrote:
Why becuase it and its inhabitants are one of the most corrupt in the world.

Wow, you would not even let one pass without corruption charges brought upon him or her-?

zetlander wrote:
Not forgeting your own govt. is moving away from god, cant even pray in public anymore in some states, etc etc.

I am sorry but you can pray in your front yard, backyard, kitchen, bedroom, local park, in your car; any damn place you want too, unless you are holding up traffic, blocking a sidewalk or keeping the community bathroom door locked while you pray for hours on end.

zetlander wrote:
So please the USA aint the promised land. Could have been but you are godless.

& you are the Judge & today is Judgement day.,., right-?

Me being Godless & the USA being the Promised Land are two different things.

get my drift-? (:-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:39 am 

Sodom and Gomorrah (/ˈsɒd.əm/;[1]/ɡə.ˈmɔr.ə/[2]) were cities mentioned in theBook of Genesis and throughout the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament and indeuterocanonical sources, as well as in theQur'an and hadith.[3]

According to the Torah, the kingdoms of Sodom and Gomorrah were allied with the cities of Admah, Zeboim and Bela. These five cities, also known as the "cities of the plain", were situated on the Jordan River plain in the southern region of the land of Canaan. The plain, which corresponds to the area just north of the modern-day Dead Sea,[4] was compared to the garden of Eden[Gen.13:10] as being a land well-watered and green, suitable for grazing livestock.[/i]

Divine judgment by God was then passed upon Sodom and Gomorrah and two neighboring cities, which were completely consumed by fire and brimstone.

The historicity of Sodom and Gomorrah is still in dispute by archaeologists, though archaeological evidence has been found in the regions where they were situated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:50 am 

zetlander wrote:
.,.,.,.,.based on the fact that USA own leaders have gone on record saying that unless god DOESNT destroys USA then he would have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorah !

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,In your dreams perhaps.,.,./\.,.\/.,.,

Proof would be nice to see (:- :idea:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 am 

Les, thanks for having this place to talk. One talks to one’s self, called thought. From those thoughts you have two options, choices-

[1] Wright them down
[2] Speak them out loud

Thanks to you one can record one’s thought on a “talk” board as well

Giving us a third choice

Then again a good conversation tops the cake

Les,

again thanks (:-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:25 am 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~adds welcome register.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~
45th correction-- 07/02/15
note: WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN?

This is a time line.,..,.....,..,.,.,..,..,,.,...,

If you need to enlarge the text, i.e. the two pages where you can read it without squinting your eyes

[1] Just hold dawn the [Ctri] key while rolling your mouse up or down.
Just a suggestion

The reason this site was built –
WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN
www.universalknowledge.net

comment would be nice. We can also move the topic elsewhere if this generates a conversation

just a suggestion (:-