Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:36 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Why wait for tomorrow for something you can do today

Ecclesiastes 3:1  ¶To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3:2  A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Ecclesiastes 3:3  A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
Ecclesiastes 3:4  A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Ecclesiastes 3:5  A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
Ecclesiastes 3:6  A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
Ecclesiastes 3:7  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
Ecclesiastes 3:8  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:12 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Ecclesiastes 3:3  A time to kill.,.,.,.,.,.,

My God, I know you, Less you can read,

Ten Commandments
[1] Thou shall have no other god before Me;
[2] Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in haven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
[3] Thou shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve the; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the inequity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments;
[4] Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name invain.
[5] Remember the sabbath (Church, synagogue.,.,.etc,.,day, to keep it holy
[6] Honor thy father and thy mother;
[7] Thou shalt not kill
[8] Thou shalt not steal
[9] Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
[10] Thou shall not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s

Less, there is no time to kill or steal & the rest,.,., it is written.

Correct me if I am wrong (:-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:42 am 

Is the following a biblical myth or just good common since-?

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be astranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

But what God asked them to do they did not and instead we find this -----

(Mat 25:38 KJV) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

(Mat 25:43 KJV) I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

(Ezek 22:29 KJV) The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

Nothing has changed. They killed to steal land that was not theirs and they will murder to keep it, nothing has changed

Please prove me wrong !!

(:-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:14 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Hi Chris ,
I have noticed that satan is always trying to bolster any false beliefs or doctrines in order to keep people from the truth . Coca Cola jingles do it a lot and the interpretations of tv news readers and newspaper reporters do it too . We have to always be on the lookout for these false , imitation promotions of evil as this is why the world is becoming increasingly evil .
A friend of mine has put me on to this book " shocked by the Bible " by Joe Kovacs . He is a Christian reporter who shows the difference in what we are taught and what is actually written in the Bible and it does shock . A lot I already know but I am looking forward to getting this book and reading it . I'll see if I can paste some of the links on here later but my computer is so slow and messed up it might take a while .

Have a blessed day .
Les .

then the rain falls (:-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:36 pm 

One myth that never seems to be addressed. Biblical colleges/seminaries all teach the truth with regards this.
Thing is for many christians it has become a talisman, something thought to have power and used as such.

The Cross. Now no doubt some will be unhappy with this but the orig hebrew and greek scripts say 'post/stake'…which then makes more sense of moses post with the serpent on it. ..It seems it was changed to crux (latin) when translated. Constanine introduced it way back being a sun god worshiper . The sun gods talisman being the cross with a circle (sun) around it. Makes sense too, why would the roman army make a cross out of two stakes for one when they could stick them both upright in the ground and put two to death on them. Especially as 200,000 were killed that way in one day I believe.

So why do we still insist that He was put to death on a X.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:38 am 

Quote:
zetlander wrote:
The Cross. Now no doubt some will be unhappy with this but the orig hebrew and greek scripts say 'post/stake'…which then makes more sense of moses post with the serpent on it. ..It seems it was changed to crux (latin) when translated

Thanks for that zetlander . I have heard that opinion expressed before and totally agree with it .
I have found that untruths are easy for unbelievers to mock but truths not so and the cross symbal is used in horror movies and all sorts of perverted practices .

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:41 am 

anasazi avatar wrote:
Chris wrote:
I knew the decoration of christmas trees came from outside christianity but I didn't know there was actually a verse commanding not to do it. What's the bible reference for that?

I believe the following may be the verse you are looking for.

Jer 10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Jer 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
Jer 10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

May God bless and keep you
Maranatha

The above is just one persons view. They are not the words of God

in my view

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:00 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Was it an apple - No , it was the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil .

The Lord I know knows no evil; It is a human creation.

Les Keane wrote:
Genesis 2:9  And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden

Amen

Les Keane wrote:
, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The Lord I know knows nothing of evil. It is a human creation

Les Keane wrote:
Genesis 2:17  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

The Lord I know knows nothing of evil. It is a human creation
T
Les Keane wrote:
Genesis 3:8  And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Hid themselves -? The feeling of fear is self made, not of His creation

Les Keane wrote:
9  ¶And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

The Lord I know knows. He just wanted to make conversation

Les Keane wrote:
10  And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked

Don't be afraid. Please put away your fears. Go to the park. Watch the birds fly by. But a bird feeder on your patio where you can see the birds feed through your glass patio doors.

Les Keane wrote:
; and I hid myself.

I am sorry for your fears. There is good out there, this I am sure of (:-

The Lord I know feels no fear, it is a human creation

Les Keane wrote:
11  ¶And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

The above was a three way talk. He, thee, I, command makes three

Les Keane wrote:
12  And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

I wish you and yours the best now and forever more

Les Keane wrote:
13  And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Don't know what "beguiled" means, guess I'll Google it.,.,.,......,,,,.,,..

Les Keane wrote:
Was it a whale - No , it was a fish that God had prepared .

Les Keane wrote:
Jonah 1:17  Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Les Keane wrote:
Just a couple . More to come or please feel free to post others you know of .

Between me you and the fence post, Ok (:-

Last edited by passingby on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:38 pm 

[size=85]Food for thought.,.,,.,,.,.,..,..,……,,,…,..

Here is the linage from Noah to Rachel to Joseph

(Gen 5:28 KJV) And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:

(Gen 5:29 KJV) And he called his name[size=150] Noah

(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem

(Gen 10:21 KJV) Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber

(Gen 10:25 KJV) And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg;

(Gen 11:18 KJV) And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:

(Gen 11:20 KJV) And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:

(Gen 11:22 KJV) And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor

(Gen 22:20 KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;

(Gen 22:21 KJV) Huz his firstborn, andBuz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram

(Gen 22:22 KJV) And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel

(Gen 22:23 KJV) And Bethuel begat Rebekah

(Gen 24:29 KJV) And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban

(Gen 29:16 KJV) And Laban had two daughters.,.and the name of the younger was Rachel

(Gen 30:25 KJV) And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph

And Joseph is where I begin this unfolding story---

http://www.universalknowledge.net

comments welcome (:-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:41 pm 

zetlander wrote:
when they could stick them both upright in the ground and put two to death on them.

Not the Lord I know.,.

To my pleasant surprise I have found five (5) of the Ten Commandments enacted into public law in all the UN member States.

Ten Commandments

This is the five (5) I grew up with as a child

[6] Honor thy father and thy mother;
[7] Thou shalt not kill
[8] Thou shalt not steal
[9] Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
[10] Thou shall not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s

Five (5) out of ten (10) ain't bad. Actually I believe that is all you need

Do you agree and if not, why not-?

zetlander wrote:
Especially as 200,000 were killed that way in one day I believe.

Are you talking WW2-?

zetlander wrote:
So why do we still insist that He was put to death on a X.

[7] Thou shalt not kill

Just a suggestion it seems (:-

Post subject: Re: busting biblical
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:19 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
the day before the yearly "high Sabbath " , WAS in the grave 3 days and 3 nights and rose by the end of the weekly sabbath .
Time lines from the gospels prove this .

Personally I do not know what a "sabbath" is much less a "high" one. I do know it is an Israelite tradition, a time of celebration. Before I google the term, care to put in your two bits-?

just asking

(:-

Post subject: Re: busting
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:03 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Our official remembrance period is a lie and a sham and.,.,.,.,

I believe you need to leave me out of the “our”, ok-?

Les Keane wrote:
Sunday worship a mockery .

I heard you which does not mean that I agree

There are millions who attend churches of one faith or another who open up their hearts on this day and a warmth fills the air. I wouldn't have it any other way

would you-? (:-

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:48 am 

"Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind" Colossians 2:16-18

Post subject: Re: busting
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:49 am 

Les Keane wrote:
a whale cannot swallow a person or anything large . Their throats are can only swallow plankton .

Then along came the sperm wale

http://www.chris-shields.com/Images/spe ... _small.jpg