Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post subject: The Lamb of God
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm 

The Mormon church in New Zealand have restarted advertising about the lamb of god but failing to explain to everyone that they do not accept that Jesus , an Israelite , born by the Spirit of God by Mary , a virgin Israelitish woman who married Joseph of the town Nazareth , in Israel . Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Israel and lived in Israel until his own people crucified him thus fulfilling His presence and purpose in this world to become The one and only LAMB of GOD .

John 1:29  ¶The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John 1:36  And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

The mormons say , with no verification as required by the Holy Word of GOD , that he also appeared in southern America as the lamb of god . This is a false teaching which takes people away from the truth and needs to be shown as that . NZ's broadcasting corpration say they cannot see anything wrong with the add and won't take it off the air . Either they have not read the books put out by the mormons or they are mormons themselves .

Mormon is the short name for the church of jesus christ of the latter day saints . They are trying to usurp the real Jesus Christ but never will .

This forum has been especially set up so that hopefully people will be led to the Real LAMB of GOD rather than falling into the trap of the false setup by the mormons weilding of nice sounding proverbs etc.,that give people the warm fuzzies but which in no way stir the heart of man as the Holy Spirit of God does , through the Holy Word of God .
READ THE WORD OF GOD FIRST . All the answers are in there and no one elses version is needed .

Post subject: the lamb of God
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 am 

Remember Abraham
-by David Parsons

The upcoming Passover season is a special time for reflection on the rich spiritual truths this holiday holds for those of biblical faith. For Christians living in Israel, it also can tug in two directions: Do we focus along with our Jewish neighbors on the incredible Exodus of the Hebrew children from bondage in ancient Egypt or do we concentrate on the riveting Passion of Christ at that memorable Passover some fifteen centuries later?

Both events are deeply impacting, and followers of Jesus realize they are inter-related and that the truths of the one are reinforced in the other. Deliverance from Pharaoh’s taskmasters becomes freedom from slavery to sin. The blood of lambs sprinkled on doorposts foreshadows the precious blood of the Lamb shed on the Cross.

Another interesting parallel is that both events occurred because of God’s covenant promises to Abraham.

In Exodus 2, the Bible says that when the children of Israel cried out to the Almighty because of their bondage in Egypt, “God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham...” This is in reference to Abraham’s vision in Genesis 15, when God promised to deliver his descendants from bondage in 400 years.

In the New Testament as well, we are told in Luke 1:72-73 that the Messiah’s imminent coming was because God desired “to perform the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember His holy covenant, the oath which He swore to our father Abraham…”

Paul also explains in Galatians 3 that Christ came and died in order to fulfill God’s promise to Abraham that through him “all the nations of the earth shall be blessed.”

So Passover reminds us that Abraham is a towering figure of faith, and the Abrahamic covenant is the foundation stone for both the salvation of the individual believer as well as for the collective deliverance of the nation of Israel. It runs like a golden thread throughout Scripture, and so we have good reason to “remember Abraham.”

In fact, this was the simple, yet powerful thought invoked by Moses after the sin of the Golden Calf. Hot with anger, God wanted to wipe out the Israelites and start all over with Moses. But Moses pleaded “remember Abraham,” and God relented (Exodus 32:13).

We are further told in Romans 11 that even though the Jewish people have been made enemies of the gospel for the Gentiles’ sake, “concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers” – meaning Abraham and the Patriarchs. How amazing to think it is possible to leave such a lasting spiritual legacy, that it can still bestow the favor of God on one’s descendants many generations later!

So indeed, we would do well to remember Abraham.

WITH THIS IN MIND, it is astonishing to see the tepid response within the wider Christian world to the recent controversy over the traditional tomb of Abraham in Hebron.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has included the Cave of the Patriarchs on the government’s new list of 150 “heritage sites” in the Land that it plans to promote and preserve for posterity. The Palestinians, backed by the Arab/Islamic bloc, have threatened a “religious war” over this simple, benign gesture. The international community has followed with knee-jerk condemnations of the Israeli move, with the Obama administration robotically calling it “provocative and unhelpful.” And the Christian establishment could seem to care less – or if they do it is to placate Muslim bigotry.

The Jewish connection to this place is immemorial. The Bible records that this burial cave in Hebron was the first plot of land purchased by Abraham in the land promised to him by God. A millennia-long Jewish tradition holds that he rests there along with Isaac, Jacob, and the biblical matriarchs Sarah, Rebecca and Leah. It is the second holiest site in Judaism, after the Temple Mount. It should go without saying that Christians ought to honor the place as well.

Netanyahu has further assured that no real change will be made in the status quo at the site. Funds are being earmarked to renovate both the synagogue and the Ibrahimi mosque which share this revered site, as well as to install restrooms and build a roof over an outdoor prayer area.

There is nothing objectionable in this decision and everything right with it – except for those who want to erase the Jewish connection to the land.

David Parsons is an ordained minister and serves as Media Director for the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem; www.icej.org/

Post subject: Re: The Lamb of God
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:36 pm 

Easter time again and once again the mormons are trying to fool people into their false beliefs by making out they believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth without telling people that they also believe , on the word of one man that has never been able to be verified by scriptural principals , that Jesus also appeared in America and gave them a whole set of rules that are in opposition to what The Christ gave us while in Israel .
Jesus never contradicts himself and the people who use these contradictory teachings are leading people into false doctrine .
Shortly they will be taken to account for it .

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:49 pm 

Looking at mormonism objectively we see that they put there faith in a bloke they call a prophet or something like that . Joseph smith I think . He says he has written tblets from god that give authorities to people that are totaly oposite to what Jesus the Christ taught us .
Looking at islam objectively we see exactly the same . Some bloke they say was a prophet called mohammid who gave them a lot of laws and rules that are opposite to what Jesus the Christ taught us .
There is only one conclusion that can be drawn and that is that they have been duped by satan , the enemy of God our Saviour Jesus the Christ the real LAMB OF GOD .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm 

From Cult Watch NZ.

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Cult through and through. Also known as Latter-day Saints or (most commonly) Mormons - a nickname they accept although they prefer their proper name. They very much want to appear to be Christians but have major differences from correct Christian doctrine. Members are subjected to extremely strong mind control. Their official books include the Bible, but they hold that as being less important than three other books - namely, The Book of Mormon, Doctrines and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price. It is interesting that The Book of Mormon has had about 4000 word and doctrine changes since the 1830 edition. Mormon temples never have crosses, but instead have a spire. Members do not smoke or drink alcohol or caffeine, and are known for riding bicycles (in pairs) while wearing suits. Maoris and Pacific Islanders are particularly well represented in the cult (as far as numbers go). Founded by Joseph Smith in 1830. Mormons believe that wearing special underwear will protect them from spiritual attack. For more information see the Closeup on Latter-day Saints/Mormons.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 am 

(:-

Last edited by passingby on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:32 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Who is the Lamb of God-?

Why Les Keane for one

Cut the crapp Tom . This is serious stuff .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:49 am 

Les Keane wrote:

Your post startled me. I felt your emotion behind those words. A month ago I jumped over my balcony railing to the ground below. I failed in my task, should I give it another try :?:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
passingby wrote:
Who is the Lamb of God-?

Why Les Keane for one

Ok then you are a child of God.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:19 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
passingby wrote:
Who is the Lamb of God-?

Why Les Keane for one

As the Lord is my witness, I did not post the post above

But if I did I meant it in a good way. I have never seen the term "lamb of God" or have forgotten it.

I meant no harm. (:-

The Lamb Of God is a good thing in my view (:-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:10 pm 

If I have killed this thread,./\|

please forgive me (:-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:57 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
If I have killed this thread,./\|

please forgive me (:-

You haven't killed the thread Tom so don't worry about it . The people who need to worry are the mormons who are falsifying the Word of God and beguiling people with fancy lies .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
The people who need to worry are the mormons who are falsifying the Word of God and beguiling people with fancy lies.

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

(Luke 6:37-42; Romans 14:1-12)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam isin thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:1–2 Μὴ κρίνετε, ἵνα μὴ κριθῆτε• ἐν ᾧ γὰρ κρίματι κρίνετε κριθήσεσθε, καὶ ἐν ᾧ μέτρῳ μετρεῖτε μετρηθήσεται ὑμῖν.

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged, since you will be judged in the same judgment that you make, and you will be measured by the same standard you apply.”

just a suggestion, take it or leave it, the choice has always been yours\ours to make

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:06 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Judge not, that ye be not judged

Romans 14:13  Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

The mormons are putting a stumbling block before all mankind .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 am 

Les Keane wrote:
The mormons are putting a stumbling block before all mankind .

I do not even know what a "mormons" is. That's my stumbling block.

Just asking, do define a,.,.,.,
i "mormons"

& I will not ask you about "my stumbling block"{

But I would like to know what a "mormons" is-?

just asking (:-