or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:23 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post subject: Universalknowledge
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:05 pm 

Here is the linage from Noah to Rachel to Joseph

(Gen 5:28 KJV) And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
(Gen 5:29 KJV) And he called his name Noah
(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem
(Gen 10:21 KJV) Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber
(Gen 10:25 KJV) And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg;
(Gen 11:18 KJV) And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
(Gen 11:20 KJV) And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
(Gen 11:22 KJV) And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
(Gen 22:20 KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;
(Gen 22:21 KJV) Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,
(Gen 22:22 KJV) And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel.
(Gen 22:23 KJV) And Bethuel begat Rebekah
(Gen 24:29 KJV) And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban.
(Gen 29:16 KJV) And Laban had two daughters.,.and the name of the younger was Rachel
(Gen 30:25 KJV) And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph.

And Joseph is where I begin this unfolding story---

www.universalknowledge.net

(:-

Post subject: Re: Universalknowledge
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 am 

Less, It seems I am still here

Hope you are having a good day toooo

Watching proo football on my end (:-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 am 

my bad,

it was college football

not baseball (:-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Hope you are having a good day toooo

It's a beautiful day here thanks Tom .
It rained last night on all the new stuff I had planted and now we have the warmth to make them grow . Life is grand .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
And Joseph is where I begin this unfolding story---

Genesis 48:14  And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15  And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
16  The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
17  And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
18  And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
19  And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.
20  And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

( Ephraim became the British commonwealth , the only multitude of nations that exists. Mannassah became the USA , a great people . )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:48 am 

Joseph interprets some dreams and his interpretations come true. The Pharaoh gets word of this and brings Joseph out of the prison to stay in the Pharaoh’s house. He probably dreamed that some
Egyptians are going to die and they do - at the hands of Joseph but only Joseph knows the truth

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

(Gen 41:44 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Gen 41:46 KJV) And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh King of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelites who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:1 KJV) Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, why do ye look one upon another?

(Gen 42:2 KJV) And he said, Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt: get you down thither, and buy for us from thence;

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

NOTE: The Israelite's pack up everything and move to Egypt leaving everything behind and live in Egypt for 400+ years never calling the place they left “Israel”

The above is food for thought

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 am 

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

God chose them to show us the way. By example, by following His Commandments and expressing the love for the stranger as we all should love our neighbors. It is spelled out in scripture, all you have to do is read it and do it and then it will be done.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

What follows is what the chosen have done to honor His choice~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.universalknowledge.net/id17.html

Comments welcome & if what is posted is wrong I will change my mind & corrections will be made

Last edited by passingby on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 pm 

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT REAL TERRORISM IS THEN READ THE FOLLOWING. THE TERRORISTS WERE NOT MUSLIMS THEY WERE ZIONIST JEWS AND THEY WERE THE "FIRST TERRORIST" COINING THE PHRASE

Google Irgun, Haganah and Stern gangs and you will get 144,000 hits
Zionists Jews threw bombs into buses and cafes and sent bombs to British officials in the first recorded “terrorist” acts

*November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbor, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. This was done by Zionists who wanted to keep the ship in port but used to much explosives and killed their own by mistake. Note: The Zionists who blew up the ship then blamed a local village for the act and based on this false claim they murdered everyone in that village and then leveled it with bulldozers.
*November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

*July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

*October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

*June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

*September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

*December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

*December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists Jews killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem[/b], Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab café; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

*December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

*December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists Jews mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

*December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

*December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

*April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem;20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

*January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniformspenetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

b BTW: The Haganah gang later became the Israeli Defense Force (IDF)

The carnage was extensive and this period marked the first acts of terrorism. Now was this before the Zionists started this needless war or after--?

*July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists Jews blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons. King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

*October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions , for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

*June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

*September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London , injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

*December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists Jews on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

*December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem , Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab café ; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

*December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children . Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

*December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others , During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

*December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.
*December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.
The carnage was extensive and this period marked the first acts of terrorism. Now was this before the Zionists started this needless war or after--?

*January 1, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

*January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniformspenetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

*January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

*January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

*January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

*February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children.

*March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured.

*March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

*March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

*April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children.Older men and young women were paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

*April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

*April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias,which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

*May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

*May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

*April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists.They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

*1947 -- 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble..

You just know that the Lord is so oh so pleased with His Chosen Ones

.....................................And The Chosen chose to do the following as well_________________

Oh Ya !!!! (:-

Last edited by passingby on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:41 am 

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes

Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

The sad story of the never ending killing of Palestinian children by the Israeli Defense Force all in the name of self-defense.

Murdering little girls is an Israeli sport it seems

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service

Thu., October 28, 2004

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
Tue., October 12, 2004 Tishrei 27, 5765

An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 [i]10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary[/i]

Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank

In March 2003
[i]12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.[/i]

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.

5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.

28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,36 ... 51,00.html

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Tuesday December 23, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ ... 55,00.html

Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals ... _siege.htm

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals ... _siege.htm

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead

Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

http://tinyurl.com/8rmn2g3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:05 am 

Abomination
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

Antisemitism = to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

BTW Antisemitism does not exist in the USA because this is the true "promised Land" and they are growing and prospering as it is written, in my view

Abomination

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 17:15 ESV
He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to the Lord.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 11:20 ESV
Those of crooked heart are an abomination to the Lord, but those of blameless ways are his delight.

Proverbs 20:10 ESV
Unequal weights and unequal measures are both alike an abomination to the Lord.

Proverbs 15:8 ESV
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to him.

Proverbs 15:26 ESV
The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord, but gracious words are pure.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.We now call this place The Nation Of ISRAEL with a seat at the United Nations

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

King James Bible
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Antisemitism = to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

BTW Antisemitism does not exist in the USA because this is the true "promised Land" and they are growing and prospering as it is written, in my view

Last edited by passingby on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 am 

I admit that I have gotten the verses turned around, out of order, mixed up.

I do what I do for no rime or reason just because this is how the cards fell.

Hope you at-least get something out of it. Better yet read the Bible and find the truth for yourself

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:50 am 

Les Keane wrote:

Where are you, have I lost you too-?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 am 

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

Do you see it-?

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:34 am 

www.universalknowledge.net

25th correction

anyone care to guess what the 26th correction will be-?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:32 am 

passingby wrote:
http://www.universalknowledge.net

36th correction; anyone care to guess what changes were made-?

(:- :?: