Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:30 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:21 am 

What Happens After Death… What happens when we die…

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. . Ecclesiastes 9:5

Whatsoever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go. Ecclesiastes 9:10

His breath goes forth, he returns to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. Psalm 146:4

So man lies down, and rises not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. Job 14:12

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day. Acts 2:29 For David is not ascended into the heavens:
Acts 2:34

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them who are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also who sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede them who are asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 1Corinthians 15:50-53.

If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.
John 3: 12-13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 pm 

we die as human beings but our soul goes on in the minds of others

and so it goes on (:- :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 am 

pilgrim wrote:

Pilgrim, where are you-?

There is no one discussing anything on this forum and yet it is a great platform to discuss whatever topic one wants. I ask that you come back, stir the pot before it all boils away and this web site dies of lack of use

please (:-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:13 pm 

please; (:-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:00 am 

pilgrim wrote:

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. . Ecclesiastes 9:5

Maybe for you but for the rest of us, memories go on....,......,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

.,.,.,.to be transferred from one to another.,.,...,..

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.for all time to come

p.s. I will even remember you, pilgrim

in a nice way (:-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:33 am 

KJ21
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return unto the ground, for out of it wast thou taken; for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 am 

Hi , pb ,
Pilgrim is a friend of mine with whom I had a lot of great discussions and fellowship but time moves on and he is now in a rest home in a town miles from here . Our local home had to close down so I don't get to see him anymore but he wasn't using his pc much while he was here anyway . I'm just praying that I can afford to go and see him one day before it is too late . He is a great person , American , actually who was a pilot among other things and used to fly the vip helicopters into the pentagon .