It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:34 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
passingby wrote:
Les, are you here

Yes , I am here Tom . Are you there ?

The sites to look up are British Israel or Ephraim and Manassah . Ephraim became Great Britain and America Manassah as the fulfillment of Prophecy . Also the biblical covenants may have web sites .

Ok (:-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:39 pm 

For God's sake I do believe this is "tweeting" ?

I have heard of the term but didn't connect it with my life cycle

until now.

Is this tweeting-?

(:-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 pm 

Hallelujah , he's back .
Quote:
passingby wrote:
Is this tweeting-?

What's tweeting ?
Oh yeah . Queen Elizabeth tweeted today .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:54 pm 

Less,

hope and pray that you and yours had a great day and tomorrow & beyond is even greater.,.,,.,

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:47 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Less,

hope and pray that you and yours had a great day

We did thanks Tom . God is great .
May you and yours have the best too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:35 pm 

The end of the Fossil Fuel era is upon us so what are we going to do next-?

Energy information Administration Official Energy Statistics from the US government

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/forecasting.html

The above report indicates that the US will be using primarily oil as our main energy source through 2030.

The world's total declared reserves are 1,317,400,000,000 barrels (January 2007).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

World oil consumption 2005 is 80,290,000 barrels per day or 29,305,850,000 per year

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... 4rank.html

Dividing annual consumption into total reserves gives us 44.9 years of oil supply at the current consumption rate.

That was twelve (12) years ago, we are not changing our habits and this spells doom for us all.

Do you have any suggestions--?

Your grandchildren will see this end

And Then Again we could put our heads together and come up with a solution.,,..,

Sounds doable, how about you--?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 pm 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
The end of the Fossil Fuel era is upon us so what are we going to do next-?

Don't worry about it. It is already done .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:38 am 

I agree, bicycles are in greater demand now than ever before lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:25 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
We don't need atomic

For the time being, yes we as in the human race will learn how to use atomic in a friendly way.,.,.,.

Because the human way will need this energy to propel us into the future.,.,.,.,.,.,.

in a friendly way (:-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:12 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Amen brother . The Israeli's have a solution in an electrical car.

Still waiting for a link, picture, something. do you suspect that they will keep this revolutionary creation to themselves as the rest of us go back to horse and wagon-?

just asking, once again (:-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:29 pm 

passingby wrote:
Les Keane wrote:
Amen brother . The Israeli's have a solution in an electrical car.

Still waiting for a link, picture, something. do you suspect that they will keep this revolutionary creation to themselves as the rest of us go back to horse and buggy-?

just asking, once again (:-

This was a question still waiting for the answer & don't tell me the answer is top secret and must be keep in the closet-?

p.s. posted at 7:31PM -8/17/2015

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:40 pm 

Ok, I get it; they invented an extension cord that would unroll itself as you drive to your nearest grocery store and roll itself up as you returned; is that their new invention-?

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:11 am 

Limitless Energy Source
Mid-Atlantic Ridge

The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is located at the juncture of crustal plates that form the floor of the Atlantic Ocean; it is considered a "slow-spreading" ridge by earth scientists. Running along the crest of the ridge is a long valley that is about 50 to 75 miles (80 to 120 km) wide.

This rift contains the zone of seafloor spreading, in which molten magma from beneath the Earth’s crust continuously wells up, cools, and is progressively pushed away from the ridge’s flanks. This phenomenon is evinced by the fact that the crustal material on either side of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is notably younger than that farther away from the ridge. Because of seafloor spreading and the movement of the ocean floor and of the continents outward from the ridge, the Atlantic Basin is widening at an estimated rate of 1 to 10 cm (0.5 to 4 inches) a year. Apart from seafloor spreading, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is also the site of volcanic activity and earthquakes along some portions of its length. Scientific research on the ridge and its geological and biological characteristics, although at an early stage, has revealed a number of active hydrothermal fields that tend to be larger than active sites at other mid-ocean ridges and appear to exhibit periodic hydrothermal activity (release of vent fluids).

Deep-sea vent, hydrothermal (hot-water) vent formed on the ocean floor when seawater circulates through hot volcanic rocks, often located where new oceanic crust is being formed. Vents also occur on submarine volcanoes. In either case, the hot solution emerging into cold seawater precipitates mineral deposits that are rich in iron, copper, zinc, and other metals. Outflow of those heated waters probably accounts for 20 percent of Earth’s heat loss. Exotic biological communities are now known to exist around the vents; these ecosystems are totally independent of energy from the Sun, depending not on photosynthesis but rather on chemosynthesis by sulfur-fixing bacteria. Some of the world’s deepest hydrothermal vents occur at depths of roughly 5 km (3.1 miles) in the Cayman Trench, a submarine depression on the floor of the western Caribbean Sea.

At the mid-Atlantic ridge the seawater lava is a liquid at temperatures of 1,200 °C (1,292 to 2,192 °F). And yet it does not flash into steam because of the great pressure it is under.

If we drop a tube down to the superhot seawater and start sucking it up it will expand as the pressure becomes less until it turns into steam with no place to go but up. The steam can then be used to turn turbines creating all the electrical energy the human race will ever need.

Just a thought :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:43 pm 

passingby wrote:
Les Keane wrote:
passingby wrote:
I don't like assuming anything so we will have to wait and see .

My father once asked me to spell "assume" letter by letter out loud. It spoken resulted in "ass"-"out"-"of"-"you"-"and "me"

Then again, assuming something good is a pleasant thought

Right-?

no in my view.,.,. (:-

How about you ?[/quote]

I must correct myself. I now say yes; in my view (:-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:21 pm 

I think it is time for us to look around at other countries who see the end of oil around the corner----------------
China is the world's leading country in electricity production from renewable energy sources, with over double the generation of the second-ranking country, the United States.[citation needed] In 2013 the country had a total capacity of 378 GW of renewable power, mainly from hydroelectric and wind power. China's renewable energy sector is growing faster than its fossil fuels and nuclear power capacity.

Although China currently has the world's largest installed capacity of hydro, solar and wind power, its energy needs are so large that in 2013 renewables provided just a little over 20% of its power generation, with most of the remainder provided by traditional coal power facilities.[1] Nevertheless, the share of renewable sources in the energy mix had been gradually rising from 2013.

China sees renewables as a source of energy security and not just only to reduce carbon emission.[2]China’s Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Air Pollution issued by China’s State Council in September 2013, illustrates the government's desire to increase the share of renewables in China’s energy mix.[3] Unlike oil, coal and gas, the supplies of which are finite and subject to geopolitical tensions, renewable energy systems can be built and used wherever there is sufficient water, wind, and sun.[4]

As Chinese renewable manufacturing has grown, the costs of renewable energy technologies have dropped dramatically. Innovation has helped, but the main driver of reduced costs has been market expansion.[4] In 2015 China became the world's largest producer of photovoltaic power, with 43 GW of total installed capacity.[5][6] From 2005 to 2014, production of solar cells in China has expanded 100-fold.[4]

8)