Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post subject: THE REAL CHURCH
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 am 

The real Church study was accidently deleted so I will put it back a bit each day to help us to understand the simple truth of God's anointed word .

THE ROYAL LAW AND THE CHURCH
A New View on Christian Beliefs

Why are there so many religions? Why are there so many denominations in the Christian faith? These are questions I asked myself for years. Why did Christians separate themselves from each other? And why is so much evil perpetrated in the name of God? I always knew there was something wrong with what was being taught under the name of Christianity but could not find exactly what. I listened for years to the different theories and practices that were supposed to work but none of them ever did and in fact I found more abuse in churches than good. I even tried the wild side of life for a while and learned a lot from both experiences.
When I was a teenager, after reading the bible through it produced different thoughts to me than what I was being taught but whenever I mentioned any of what I had found I was abused for it. This happened whatever church I went to although they each had parts of what to me was the truth. After forty years of being bullied by what I now call an anti Christ hierarchy system I decided to find out why.
Starting with the knowledge that Christians always avoided what I call the doing scriptures I read and reread the bible finding that certain mistakes had been made and adopted into the churches over the centuries. These errors take away the whole purpose of the bible and Christ’s sacrifice. The first two of these errors went against what I had read and had subsequently found to be taught in two different churches but the third and clinching one I had to realise myself.
The first one is the introduction of the doctrine of the trinity at the Nicean council in the second century and carried on by Saint Augustine in the seventh century. The second is the introduction of the futurist interpretation of bible prophecy by Franciscan monks and carried through to the protestant movements.The third is Martin Luthers theory of salvation by faith,which is partly right, but left out the fact that it is faith in the fact that Christ established a new and perfect law for believers to accept and follow. James calls this The Royal Law. Paul calls it Christ’s law and Christ himself taught it and that it would work by us believing He had come especially to do this. When we believe, are born again, we become new creatures so we have a new law to follow. The good works to do.
The old, Mosaic, law still exists for anyone who wants to go back there but a new creation fills his/her life with the new law.
Since seeing and believing this truth my life has changed so much and I have seen such real answers to big problems that I know it is the answer I have been looking for for so long. It is funny how scripture fulfills itself though as those who used to deride me for not having the answer now find other excuses not to listen to or read what the bible really says. The whole of the Old Testament points to Christ introducing this law and the New Testament teaches it.
I now believe to be born again means totally leaving the old Mosaic law , the ten commandments, and accepting The Royal law as the gift Christ gives us by His total sacrifice. We are now new creatures and never need to go back to our old ways. The outcome of this is that the Church does not operate in the normally accepted way. There is no hierarchy, no buildings and no bank accounts. The only structure used is The Royal Law.

I have available a 43 page printout of the Royal Law from the bible and 31 pages on Church operation and can be contacted at keane.gardeners@xtra.co.nz. They are briefly outlined here. Signed by Les Keane.

1. The Royal Law.
These are the beliefs taught by Christ and the Apostles for us to believe, learn and do.
James 2:8  ¶If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.
John 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
2 Corinthians 8:11  Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.

2. The Highway of Holiness.
Isaiah 35:8  And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness:
Psalms 19:7  ¶The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
James 1:25  But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

3. The Real Church.
Operates by using The Royal Law. Christs Law. The Perfect Law of Liberty. The Law of The Spirit of Life.
Starting from The New Commandment, then to the fatherless and widows, then to the poor and needy.

4. Changing our way of thinking.
Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Post subject: Re: THE REAL CHURCH
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:36 am 

The Church………ZION.

Fellowship of the saints.

Order by Royal Law……..Ecclesiastes 12:9  And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs…………..( Royal Laws.)
10  The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.
11  The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
12  And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Hebrews 10:25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. ( Not in captive audience meetings but interactive sharing and caring )

1 Corinthians 1:10  ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

1 Corinthians 1:30  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31  That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Romans 16:17  ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18  For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
2 Corinthians 10:8  For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed:

This assembling together is every day and every evening,not just 3 or 4 hours a week out of 168.By the use of the Royal Law some members of the Church can be gathering somewhere at any given time of the day or night so that contact can be made whenever there is need by any believer.It is in homes and subject to the homeowner.This is how the Church first started.
Teaching of The Royal Law can be organised or impromptu day or night.Teaching of prophetical history can be organised for those wanting to learn.Fellowship and edification takes place every evening by those who are free to join in after taking joy in their days labour and their families needs are met.It is not necessary for all to join in all the time.
It is not God’s way to collect money and build or hire halls or to have any organisation running things.The homes and buildings of believers is what God uses, as in the beginning.Our personalities have to disappear for Christ’s to appear.
Meetings do not start with singing but with prayer and that by everyone present as gatherings are in small groups and can be dotted around towns or suburbs with communication between them at all times .Real easy these days. Communication must be prevelant between all believers at all times. Christ’s Law is in charge and no one has the right to take over solely or nominate anyone to pray unless all present agree by amicable discussion.(communication.)
Prayer is thanksgiving and then supplication, not a long winded speal telling God what He is doing or has done or can do but thanking and then asking. Exhortation and edification follow our prayers and flows from the Royal Law. The needs of the saints can be presented (every night )and met. The only place money goes to is the poor and needy. Given to appointed , wise saints who are then trusted to give it out that same day to meet the needs that have arisen .Nothing is carried into the next day. Individuals are free to give help whenever or however they feel led.
There is no Preaching. Preaching is to the world not to the converted. Teaching edification and exhortation are to the Church. Once all the needs, material and spiritual are met their will be automatically spontaneous praise and singing. Hallelujah. Saints can enjoy this as The Spirit moves them or leave for home. If the household needs rest another place can be found. There can be teaching, discussion, edification or whatever is necessary for whoever is there.
(Pertaing to prayer;…conjecture-surmising Gods ways-is a worldly trait.)Finances are not collected but given as to the measure of our faith and not so everyone can see.
Luke 18:22  Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.(The ultimate faith.)

Matthew 6:34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Tithing is superceded by the Royal Law and letting all of ones abundance be available for God’s use.
Order is maintained by adherence to The Royal Law. Love, Honouring One another.…..Those who would be first must be last. The only “leading” is by the example of knowing and following the Royal Law. We must learn how to communicate and interact with each other as brethren, beleiving and following (using) the Royal Law.’Perform the doing of it.’
Pertaining to Prayer. What has been taken away from the saints in all psudo church –group meetings? The right of everyone to pray.(Acts of the Apostles.)
The “church” we have today started in Rome and the rest are all off shoots because they carry dregs of Romes doctrines.Thus we have the great harlot and her daughters. None believe Christ superseded Mosaic Law and established the Royal Law and none perform the doing of it.
The Lords supper is a supper. Rome introduced the morning sacraments(which all churches follow now)which takes away from the importance of supper: being the beginning of a new Hebrew day. .
The accumulation of finance and property is not in the bible.
Excommunication is not in the bible.
The transubstantiation is not in the bible.
Worship of Mary is not in the bible.
Denial of justification and sanctification by faith In Christs establishment of the Royal Law is not in the bible.
Zechariah 2: 7  Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.(Zion is The Church.) The Church is Israel .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 am 

The aim of fellowship is to produce unity. Unity comes through believing,learning and using the Royal Law.
Pastors are the least among the brethren, not usurping families authority or Royal Law protocol, ministering to needs and teaching and using the Royal Law,along with elders and deacons who help the assembly to put in place and use Royal Law protocol.They all must know the Royal Law back to front.(Pastors emphasise more the spiritual and elders and deacons the practical.)This may all be done without anyone knowing who is what if there is complete faith in Christ establishing the Royal Law……The Church is dotted throughout the community in small groups, like salt,(Big lumps of salt are unsavoury.) maybe coming together and hiring a community hall for teaching on occasions. This all involves an intense use of the Royal Law.
Psalms 21:13  Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
In the old testament ,separate and individual places of false worship were called “high places”
Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Gideon pulled these high places down and God was then able to restore true worship.

Proverbs 9:8  Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
9  Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
10  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Ecclesiastes 10:18  By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

Proverbs 10:8  ¶The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Proverbs 11:14  ¶Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors
there is safety.

Isaiah 3:12  As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
13  The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.
14  The LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses.
15  What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor? saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

Matthew 23:13  ¶But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Proverbs 24:6  For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Ecclesiastes 7:27  Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
28  Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
29  Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
Luke 9:55  But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56  For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
57  ¶And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
58  And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
59  And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60  Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61  And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62  And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.(The plough is the Royal Law)

Matthew 23:23  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24  Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. ---------- (Practice self judgement ,total mercy and ultimate faith ,first.)Not teaching false humility.

Colossians 2:18  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Colossians 2:16  ¶Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ……
…….Ritualistic meetings are a false humility.No person is to be judged on their particular observances.They are individual steps of faith.Collectively we must not create traditions.We discern the Body of Christ by recognising those who actively promote belief in and use of the Royal Law,not holding mens strengths or personalities in awe or being confounded by seducing words.Try,test and prove all words by the scriptural process.(Two or three witnesses and biblical correctness.)

1 John 2:27  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him….(The anointing is the Royal Law.)

1 Timothy 4:1  ¶Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Proverbs 12:18  ¶There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 am 

17 Isaiah 5:7  For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for Judgement, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry. ---------
The table of remembrance. The Lord’s supper is to be observed by the fellowship every evening as it is The Lord’s supper and the evening is when most people are free to participate. This remembrance covers all the types of the body and blood sacrifices specified in the old testament.

The Royal Law = Heavenly Law which always was, and is now cleansed for us. The cleansed Heavenly Tabernacle. Jesus came to cleanse the tabernacle but not the earthly one.
Hebrews 8:2  A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Hebrews 9:8  ¶The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

Hebrews 9:21  Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
22  And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
23  ¶It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
24  For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
25  Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
26  For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:
28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

(The Church operates by giving to the poor.)

Luke 19:8  And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
9  And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham

Psalms 26:12  My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.

3 John 1:1  ¶The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3  ¶For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
5  Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
6  Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
7  Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
8  We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellow helpers to the truth….
( Greet everyone by their first name.)

Psalms 27:1  ¶<<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
4  One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
5  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
11  Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies….
( We have a plain path and a simple faith )

Proverbs 15:22  ¶Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
23  ¶A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
24  ¶The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Ecclesiastes 12:9  And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.
10  The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.
11  The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

John 13:12  So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
13  Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14  If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15  For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17  If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them----------(The Royal Law.)Jesus himself giving us a working lesson.An example for us to follow.

1 Peter 4:7  ¶But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
8  And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
9  Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
10  As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:19 pm 

11  If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
12  ¶Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15  But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16  Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1 Peter 5:1  ¶The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
2  Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3  Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
4  And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
5  ¶Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
Isaiah 9:16  For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

2 Peter 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Revelation 3:7  ¶And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;………
(The key of David is unity produced by a changed heart following the Royal Law.The plain path that David asked God to show him.)

Titus 1:5  ¶For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:
6  ¶If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
7  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
8  But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers……………(The Royal Law produces this kind of man and family.)

Titus 2:1  ¶But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
2  That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
3  The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4  That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5  To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
6  Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
7  In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
8  Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
9  Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
10  Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.( By accepting Christs cleansing.)
Titus 3:9  ¶But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
10  A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11  Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself…
(We all must follow the Royal Law procedure which repels divisiveness.We must reject any striving against the Royal Law.)

Revelation 21:3  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.(Christ is the tabernacle-The Royal Law.)He is God.-Not a Trinity.

Titus 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14  Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15  ¶These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Titus 3:1  ¶Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
2  To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

1 Timothy 2:8  I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
9  ¶In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10  But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11  Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12  But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13  For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14  And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15  Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety…..
(We all must adhere to The Royal Law to be saved from ourselves.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am 

1 Timothy 3:2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3  Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4  One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5  (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6  Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7  Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
8  ¶Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
9  Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
10  And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
11  Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
12  Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
13  For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
14  ¶These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
15  But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

1 Timothy 4:4  For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5  For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
6  ¶If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
7  But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
8  For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
9  This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
11  These things command and teach.
12  Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13  Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14  Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15  Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16  Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

1 Timothy 5:17  ¶Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
18  For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
19  Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
20  Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
21  I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.
22  Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

1 Timothy 6:1  ¶Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
2  And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.
3  If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4  He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5  Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
6  ¶But godliness with contentment is great gain…
The Royal Laws are wholesome words and doctrines according to Godliness.

1 Timothy 6:11  But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12  Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
13  ¶I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14  That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Timothy 2:14  ¶Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
24  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26  And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

2 Timothy 4:1  ¶I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Thessalonians 3:6  ¶Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
7  For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 am 

8  Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
9  Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
10  For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
11  For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
12  Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
13  But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
14  And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15  Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Colossians 1:28  Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus……… (Preach to the world-Teach believers.)

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 3:16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17  And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him

Colossians 4:15  Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house……….( Church in a house.)

Romans 12:1  ¶I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3  For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
4  For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5  So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
6  Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7  Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8  Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9  Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10  Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11  Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13  Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14  Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15  Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16  Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17  Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18  If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20  Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Ephesians 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

1 Corinthians 1:2  Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours The Church in the area.Not divided off by a name.)

1 Corinthians 1:21  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23  But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29  That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1 Corinthians 3:10  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11  ¶For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 am 

13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16  ¶Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
18  ¶Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
21  ¶Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1 Corinthians 4:2  Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
3  But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4  For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
5  Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.(We mustn’t judge ourselves to condemnation but keep checking to see if we are using the Royal Law and pray always that God will make it work even if we don’t .)

1 Corinthians 4:20  For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.-----------
True authority will edify ,not destroy.

2 Corinthians 13:10  Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.

Malachi 1:6  ¶A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
7  Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.
8  And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Corinthians 6:1  ¶Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3  Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4  If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5  I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6  But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
7  Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8  Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9  ¶Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

. 1 Corinthians 8:1  ¶Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
2  And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
3  But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
4  ¶As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
5  For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
7  ¶Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
8  But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
9  But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
10  For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;
11  And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
12  But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.
13  Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

1 Corinthians 9:1  ¶Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?
2  If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.
3  ¶Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,
4  Have we not power to eat and to drink?
5  Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?
6  Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?
7  Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8  Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
9  For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 am 

10  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
11  If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
12  If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
13  Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14  Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
15  ¶But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.
16  For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17  For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18  What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
19  ¶For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20  And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21  To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22  To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23  And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
24  ¶Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25  And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26  I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27  But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 12:4  Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5  And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6  And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7  But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8  For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9  To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10  To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11  But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
12  ¶For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14  For the body is not one member, but many.
15  If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16  And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17  If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18  But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19  And if they were all one member, where were the body?
20  But now are they many members, yet but one body.
21  And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
22  Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
23  And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
24  For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
25  That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
26  And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
27  ¶Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
28  And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
29  Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
30  Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
31  But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.( Above all these is perfect love.)

1 Corinthians 15:58  ¶Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Psalms 105:1  ¶O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
2  Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
3  Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
4  Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
5  Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
Jeremiah 5:20  ¶Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,
21  Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
22  Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?
23  But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:57 pm 

24  Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
25  ¶Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
26  For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
27  As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
28  They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
29  Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
30  A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
31  The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof? ---- (Lets get it right. Obey the Royal Law. To obey is better than sacrifice.)Believing that Christ established it and makes it work.all we do is step out in faith to try and use it.

Jeremiah 23:1  ¶Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD……All a Pastor is supposed to do is teach about the Royal Law and help people to use it by example in faith.

John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.( Christs word is The Royal Law.)Pray for the peace of our communities and we will have peace.The prayers of those made righteous by The Royal Law will be answered.

1 Corinthians 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16  ¶Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Romans 16:1  ¶I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
2  That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
3  Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
4  Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
5  Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ. ----------( Church in a house.,working together with the saints.)

Ezekiel 34:4  The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
5  And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
6  My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
7  ¶Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
8  As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
9  Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
10  Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
11  For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. ------- ( How much more so in these days? )

Psalms 29:2  Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.(This comes about by obeying the Royal Law.)

1 Corinthians 9:6  Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?
7  Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8  Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
9  For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
11  If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
12  If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
13  Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14  Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
15  ¶But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.
16  For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17  For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18  What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
19  ¶For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. -------------- (The rights of those who minister the truth according to the types of Mosaic law, but Paul, rather, using ultimate Royal Law. ”Suffered all things.”)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 am 

2 Corinthians 1:4  Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God……(Only as we learn and obey the Royal Law are we comforted by God fulfilling His promises and then we are able to show others.There is no peace like the peace Christs Law brings.This is a tangable outworking of God’s love.
5  For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
11  Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.
( No overlords.)

Psalms 119:7  ¶I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
8  I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly……( True praise comes from learning Christ’s Law.)
To believe, learn, and use The Royal Law is king David’s ( king of Israel.) desire all along as expressed in ……

Psalms 119:12 ¶Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
13 ¶With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
17 ¶GIMEL. Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.
18 ¶Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
19 ¶I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
20 ¶My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.
21 ¶Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.
22 ¶Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.
23 ¶Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
24 ¶Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.
25 ¶DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.
26 ¶I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
27 Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
28 ¶My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
29 Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
30 ¶I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
31 I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
32 I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
33 ¶HE. Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
35 ¶Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
36 Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
37 ¶Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.
38 ¶Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.
39 ¶Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.
40 ¶Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
41 ¶VAU. Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word.
42 So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word.
43 ¶And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.
44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever……( The mosaic law goes so David is talking here about the Royal Law which is forever.) THE KEY OF DAVID.
45 ¶And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
46 I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.
48 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
49 ¶ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
50 ¶This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
51 ¶The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
52 ¶I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself.
53 ¶Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
54 ¶Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
55 ¶I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.
56 This I had, because I kept thy precepts.
57 ¶CHETH. Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
58 ¶I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
59 ¶I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
60 I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
61 ¶The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
62 ¶At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
63 ¶I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
64 ¶The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.
65 ¶TETH. Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.
66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
67 ¶Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
68 ¶Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
69 ¶The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
70 Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.
71 ¶It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
72 ¶The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
73 ¶JOD. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
74 ¶They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
75 ¶I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
76 ¶Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
77 Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
78 ¶Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
79 Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.
80 ¶Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.
81 ¶CAPH. My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
82 Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:18 pm 

83 ¶For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.
84 ¶How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
85 ¶The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.
86 All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.
87 They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.
88 ¶Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.
89 ¶LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
92 ¶Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
93 ¶I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.
94 ¶I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts.
95 ¶The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.
96 ¶I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.
97 ¶MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
98 ¶Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
101 ¶I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
102 ¶I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
103 ¶How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
105 ¶NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
106 ¶I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
107 ¶I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
108 ¶Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
109 ¶My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.
110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
111 ¶Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
112 I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.
113 ¶SAMECH. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love.
114 ¶Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
115 ¶Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.
116 ¶Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
117 Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.
118 ¶Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood.
119 Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.
120 My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments.
121 ¶AIN. I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.
122 Be surety for thy servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.
123 ¶Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness.
124 ¶Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.
125 I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.
126 ¶It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law.
127 ¶Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
129 ¶PE. Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.
130 ¶The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
131 ¶I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.
132 ¶Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
133 ¶Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
134 ¶Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.
135 ¶Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
136 ¶Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.
137 ¶TZADDI. Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.
138 Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.
139 ¶My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.
140 ¶Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
141 ¶I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts.
142 ¶Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
143 ¶Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights.
144 The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
145 ¶KOPH. I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes.
146 I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.
147 ¶I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.
148 Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word.
149 ¶Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.
150 ¶They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.
151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.
152 ¶Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
153 ¶RESH. Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.
154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.
155 ¶Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.
156 ¶Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.
157 ¶Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.
158 ¶I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
159 ¶Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.
160 ¶Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
161 ¶SCHIN. Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
162 ¶I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
163 ¶I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
164 ¶Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
165 ¶Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
166 ¶LORD, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.
167 ¶My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
168 I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm 

169 ¶TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.
170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
171 ¶My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
172 ¶My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
173 ¶Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
174 I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.
175 ¶Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
176 ¶I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. ……………………… ( This is the key of David.)

Paul,the apostle,spells out the Royal Law for The Church in his writings.

1 Corinthians 11
1 ¶Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
17 ¶Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.
21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

23 ¶For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

1 Corinthians 12

1 ¶Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
12 ¶For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 am 

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
27 ¶Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

1 Corinthians 13

1 ¶Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 ¶Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 ¶Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Corinthians 14

1 ¶Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
6 ¶Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?
7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?
8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.
11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.
12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.
13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.
14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.
15 ¶What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
17 For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.
18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:
19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.
20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
21 ¶In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.
22 Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:
25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
26 ¶How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:02 pm 

( My understanding of this scripture is if another language not usually used among a group of believers then there must be someone who can interpret it into the common language otherwise it is not to be used . )
28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
34 ¶Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
36 ¶What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

2 Corinthians 8:12  For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

Galatians 6:2  Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

1 Timothy 5:20  Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

1 Timothy 1:5  ¶Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Philippians 2:12  ¶Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
14  ¶Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15  That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16  Holding forth the word of life;

Hebrews 13:15  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
16  But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

James 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Luke 18:1  ¶And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Ecclesiastes 5:1  ¶Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
2  Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Ecclesiastes 10:18  By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through.

Colossians 2:16  ¶Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Luke 22:26  But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

James 2:1  ¶My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
2  For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
3  And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4  Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

James 3:1  ¶My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2  For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

Luke 9:50  And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

The Church in Philadelphia….using the key of David…..as we must. The key of David is the Royal Law.,Christs Law. God himself came as a man and made the only sacrifice that could provide this key.

Revelation 3:7  ¶And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Our crown is The Royal Law.

Titus 1:5  ¶For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:
6  ¶If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
7  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
8  But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
10  For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers,

Titus 2:15  ¶These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee………Exhorting and convincing by Christ’s Law; the Royal Law. All of Titus is exhortation to use the Royal Law. Those who use it are leaders according to their faith.

2 Corinthians 6:3  Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
4  But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5  In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
6  By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7  By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
8  By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
9  As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
10  As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

2 Corinthians 10:8  For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction,

2 Corinthians 1:24  Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand. (Pastors )

2 Timothy 2:24  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26  And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will………………….
Church = Royal Law.

Hebrews 10:24  And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Zephaniah 3:9  For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.( Unity.)

Isaiah 65:22  They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23  They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.