SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: daily readings
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 am 

Revelation 15:5  ¶And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
6  And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
7  And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
8  And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 16:1  ¶And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2  And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3  And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4  And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5  And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6  For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7  And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8  ¶And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9  And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10  And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11  And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12  ¶And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:24 am 

Song of Songs 4:1  ¶Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
2  Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.
3  Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.
4  Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.
5  Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
6  Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.
7  Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
8  ¶Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
9  Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.
10  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!
11  Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.
12  A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
13  Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard,
14  Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:
15  ¶A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.
16  Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:22 am 

Luke 13:18  ¶Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?
19  It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.
20  And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God?
21  It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
22  And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
23  ¶Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24  Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25  When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26  Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27  But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28  There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29  And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
30  And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:20 am 

Revelation 16:15  Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16  And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17  ¶And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18  And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21  And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Revelation 17:1  ¶And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:18 am 

Song of Songs 5:1  ¶I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
2  ¶I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
3  I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
4  My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
5  I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.
6  I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
7  The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
8  I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.
9  ¶What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
10  My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
11  His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
12  His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
13  His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
14  His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
15  His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
16  His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:23 am 

Luke 13:31  ¶The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.
32  And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
33  Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.
34  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
35  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Luke 14:1  ¶And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him.
2  And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy.
3  And Jesus answering spake unto the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day?
4  And they held their peace. And he took him, and healed him, and let him go;
5  And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?
6  And they could not answer him again to these things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:29 am 

Revelation 17:7  ¶And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14  ¶These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:16 am 

Song of Songs 6:1  ¶Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee.
2  My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.
3  I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.
4  ¶Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.
5  Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.
6  Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.
7  As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.
8  There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
9  My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
10  Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?
11  ¶I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.
12  Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib.
13  Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee. What will ye see in the Shulamite? As it were the company of two armies.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:18 am 

Luke 14:7  ¶And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them,
8  When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
9  And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10  But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
11  For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
12  Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee.
13  But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind:
14  And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
15  ¶And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
16  Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
17  And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
18  And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
19  And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
20  And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
21  So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
22  And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
23  And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24  For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:11 am 

Revelation 18:1  ¶And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
6  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7  How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8  Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9  ¶And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11  And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12  The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:28 am 

Song of Songs 7:1  ¶How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
2  Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3  Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
4  Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
5  Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
6  How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
7  This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
8  I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
9  And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
10  ¶I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
11  Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
12  Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
13  The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 am 

Luke 14:25  ¶And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,
26  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27  And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
31  Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
32  Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
33  So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
34  Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35  It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:19 am 

Revelation 18:13  And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
14  And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
15  The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
16  And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
18  And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
19  And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
20  Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
21  And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22  And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23  And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
24  And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:17 am 

Song of Songs 8:1  ¶O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.
2  I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.
3  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
4  I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.
5  ¶Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
6  Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
7  Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
8  ¶We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
9  If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar.
10  I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.
11  Solomon had a vineyard at Baalhamon; he let out the vineyard unto keepers; every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand pieces of silver.
12  My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: thou, O Solomon, must have a thousand, and those that keep the fruit thereof two hundred.
13  ¶Thou that dwellest in the gardens, the companions hearken to thy voice: cause me to hear it.
14  Make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon the mountains of spices.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:19 am 

Luke 15:1  ¶Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
2  And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
3  And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
4  What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
5  And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
6  And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7  I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
8  Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
9  And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
10  Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next