Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post subject: verse to think on
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 am 

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down
of strong holds." II Corinthians 10:3-4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 am 

"There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, on the throne of David and over His kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from then on and forevermore. The zeal of the
Lord of hosts will accomplish this." Isaiah 9:7

Post subject: verse to think
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 am 

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." Ephesians 4:31-32

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm 

"There is gold, and an abundance of jewels; But the lips of knowledge are a more precious thing." Proverbs 20:15

"How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings" Psalm 36:7

"Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another, in love being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." Ephesians 4: 1-3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 am 

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption,
the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:13-14

Post subject: verse to th
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 am 

"Do not let your heart envy sinners, but live in the fear of the LORD always. Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off." Proverbs 23:17-18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:48 am 

"As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth" Job 19:25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 am 

"For God, Who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." II Corinthians 4:6

"The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever" 1 John 2:17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 am 

"Be gracious to me, O God. Be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by." Psalm 57:1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 am 

"This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us." I John 3:23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am 

"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Post subject: verse
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:36 pm 

James 1:25  But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 pm 

Deuteronomy 6:4  ¶Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Zechariah 14:9  And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
1 Corinthians 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Ephesians 4:5  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Philippians 2:11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:35 pm 

Revelation 21:1  ¶And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5  And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

-----------------------------------------------
Revelation 22:1  ¶And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5  And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
6  ¶And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
-------------------------------------
Revelation 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:42 pm 

26  ¶And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27  Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.