Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:12 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post subject: THE ROYAL LAW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:24 am 

James 1:25  But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

The previous study was accidently deleted so I will put it back a bit at a time so that whoever wants to can take their time to read and make their own decision from the scriptures presented . What I have done is similar to how the Readers Digest edit the books they publish by only copying the relevant scriptures making them quicker to get through . If you can read them objectively and put out of your mind all other teachings hopefully you will see what I have seen about Christ's law .

THE PLOUGH.
Luke 9:62  And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Christ’s Royal Law

The Royal Law (A new and living way)

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
James ch.2:8. If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well. Heb.10:20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Changing our way of thinking

Renewing our minds. The New commandment.The great commandment .

Rom.12:2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.-----Rom.13:10.  Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Math.3:2, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.-(Change thinking ):8,  Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:-meat for repentance is believing and following the Royal Law. (Therefore change our thinking to the Royal Law.) Math 16 :25-27,  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27  For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.—(.Accepting Christ’s law, the Royal law (Christ is King so his law is Royal ) we find life. )
Math 16: 24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. --Our daily cross is believing , learning and using the Royal Law.
Math 16 : 27.  For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.--Rewarded according to works of faith;the Royal Law. ( Future scriptures will confirm this )
Romans 12 :2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.--Titus 3 : 5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;--2 Cor. 6 : 1.We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (use the Royal Law) --2 Cor.6 :14-18, Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15  And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.—( using the Royal Law to show the difference.)
2 Cor 8 :7-12, Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
8  I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.
9  For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
10  And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago.
11  Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.
12  For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.--2 Cor.7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.& 10.  For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.—2 Cor.9 : 6-13. But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
7  Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
8  And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
9  (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
10  Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
11  Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.
12  For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;
13  Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men; (action)-- 2 Cor 10 :8, For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed: (edify not destroy.)Psm,81 :13-16,  Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
14  I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
15  The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.
16  He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.(walking in the Royal Law )

Post subject: Re: THE ROYAL LAW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 am 

The Royal Law (A new and living way) James ch.2v8

Gods plan to establish The Royal Law.John 15v8, Isiah 33v22 The everlasting covenants O.T. and the New covenant.N.T.
The whole bible
John5v45-47
Rom 9v 22-32
rom 10v 4-11
The new commandment John 13v34

The Law of The spirit of Life Rom 8v2
a simple faith
a new law
john 13v34,Christs Law. Christ is King so His law is The Royal Law.
an infallable law
A plain Path Ps,27v11
The perfect law Ps.19v7

The law of liberty
Rom 12v2
Rom.13v10
Christs Law..Paul and all the other apostles constant theme

Changing to and establishing the Royal Law isiah 30v15 Rom 8v2,heb 8v6&7 &10v9&10.
Heb.7v12
Heb 8 v7-13
1Peter1v22 ch2v1,16-19 ch3v1,8-11
2 Peter1v5-10
1 John3v18,22&23,ch4,ch5v2-5

Heb.10v7-16
2 thess 2v15-17 Psalm 119:
150  ¶They draw nigh that follow after m
Jesus gives us His law John 13v34&35
John 14v23&24

Changing our way of thinkig, Renewing our minds The New commandment.The great commandment
Math.3v2(amplified bible),Chane thinking v8,meat for repentance is believing and following the Royal Law. Therefore change our thinking to the r.l.Math 16 v25,Acepting Christs law we find life.
Math 16 v24,Our daily cross is believing, learning and using the r.l.
Math 16 v 27.Rewarded according to works of faith;the royal law.
Romans 12 v2,Titus 3 v 5.2 Cor. 6 v 1(use the r.l.) 2 Cor.6 v14-18,2 Cor 8 v7-15,2 Cor.7v1 & v10.2Cor.9 v 6-13(action) 2 Cor 10 v 8.(edify not destroy.)Psm,81 v13-16,Psm,85 v 11-13. 1 Cor 3v10-21,Isiah 42 v 4,Psm,86 v 4-7,1 Cor.6 v 10.1Cor.7 v1-24,1 Cor.3 v9-23.
Math.22 v 35-40,Math.5 v 39-48,Math 19 v 16-21, Being perfect by the royal law. Mark 12 v 28-34,Luke 10 v 24-29
It becomes obvious when we know all the functions of the r.l.that the wedding garment we need is The Royal Law.Math.22 v11-14.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:52 am 

Psm,85 :11-13.  Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12  Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
13  Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
1 Cor 3:10-21,  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11  ¶For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16  ¶Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
18  ¶Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
21  ¶Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;( the only works that won’t be burned are the works of the Royal Law.) Isiah 42 : 4, He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.---Judgement is part of the Royal Law.( Perfect law,perfect judgment ) .Psm,86 : 4-8,  Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
5  For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
6  Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
7  In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
8  ¶Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.---1 Cor.6 :20.  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.--1Cor.7 :1-24. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2  Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3  Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4  The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5  Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6  But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7  For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8  I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
9  But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
10  ¶And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
11  But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
12  But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13  And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14  For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16  For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
17  ¶But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.
18  Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
19  Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
20  Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.
21  Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather.
22  For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
23  Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
24  Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.---,1 Cor.3 :9-23. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11  ¶For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16  ¶Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
18  ¶Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
21  ¶Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
22  Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
23  And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm 

Math.22 : 35-40, Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36  Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38  This is the first and great commandment.
39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.---Math.5 :39-48 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40  And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41  And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42  Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43  ¶Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46  For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47  And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.----,Math 19 :16-21nd, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
20  The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me, ( Being perfect by the royal law.) Mark 12 : 28-34, And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30  And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31  And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
32  And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33  And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
34  And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.---Luke 10 : 25-37, And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26  He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27  And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28  And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29  But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30  And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31  And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32  And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33  But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34  And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35  And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36  Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37  And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
The old law (Mosaic law ) tells us what not to do.The new law (Royal Law ) tells us what we can do.
It becomes obvious when we know all the functions of the Royal Law that the wedding garment we need is The Royal Law.Math.22 :11-12.  And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12  And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
We love God by keeping his commandments.(royal law) his commandments are not grieveous.They are the foreordained works that are prepared for us to do and the only works for us to do are the works of the new commandment.The Royal Law. Col.2:20-23.  Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
21  (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
22  Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
23  Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Changing to and establishing the Royal Law

Isiah 30:15  For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.( resting in the Royal Law ) Rom 8:2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.,Heb. 8:6&7. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 am 

7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.ch.10:9&10. Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10  By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb.7:12. For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
Heb 8 : 7-13. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8  For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11  And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12  For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13  In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
1 Peter 1:22-23. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. ch 2:1-2. Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2  As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: ch.2:16-19. As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
17  Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
18  Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
19  For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. –ch 3:8-11. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
9  Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
10  For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
11  Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
2 Peter1: 5-10. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6  And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7  And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8  For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9  But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
1 John3:18-24,  My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19  And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20  ¶For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21  Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23  ¶And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24  And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.-----ch 4:21, And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.—ch 5:2-5  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Heb.10:7-16  ¶Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
8  Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9  Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10  By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11  And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12  But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13  From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14  For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15  Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16  This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
2 Thess 2: 15-17.Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16  ¶Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17  Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Jesus gives us His law .John 13:34&35 .  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
John 14:23&24 .  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. ( keeping the royal law)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:06 am 

24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

The Law of The spirit of Life

Rom 8:2.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
A simple faith Rom.16:19. For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.---A plain path Ps.27:11.  Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
A new law John 13:34.  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.---1 John 2:8.  Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
John 13:34,  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.------Christs Law. Christ is King so His law is The Royal Law.We show our love by using the Royal Law.
An infallable law. The perfect law.Ps.19:7 ¶The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
James 1:25.  But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
James 2:12.  So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. The Royal law,Christs law,The perfect law,The simple faith,a plain path,The new law, The law of liberty are one and the same.
The law of liberty does not give licence for disobedience.
Rom 12:2 . And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.—Rom.13:10. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Christs Law was Paul and all the other apostles constant theme.

Faith and the royal law.Rom. 4:13-16 .  For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14  For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
15  Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
16  Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,---Abrahams faith proved by action. Rom 4:20-25, He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21  And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
22  And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
23  ¶Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
24  But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
25  Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Our unbelief is not believing that following the Royal Law will produce friut,all the fruit of ps.119. Our offences come by the old law, our justification by the new. "help thow my unbelief" Mark 9:24.  And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Moses law works wrath Christs law works mercy, we are saved from the law of wrath by Christs sacrifice establishing the royal law,the law of truth, mercy and judgement. The Royal Law =the fulfillment of cicumcision = the law on our hearts. How are we going to know it with our heads if we don't learn it so it can be put on our hearts.
Rom.5:5-9.  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
6  ¶For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7  For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him . (saved from the Mosaic law because He established the Royal Law.) this law was always there but had to be established for us to use by faith in Him who established it. 1 Thess. 5:9-22. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11  ¶Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12  And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13  And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14  Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15  See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16  ¶Rejoice evermore.
17  Pray without ceasing.
18  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19  Quench not the Spirit.
20  Despise not prophesyings.
21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22  Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Righteous works are the right works, Gods works.John 14:10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.---John 14:12-15. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15  ¶If ye love me, keep my commandments. Titus3:1-5.  ¶Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
2  To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:06 am 

3  For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4  But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5  Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
1 tim,1:4-9.  Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
5  ¶Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6  From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7  Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8  But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,---- Moses law not for the righteous. The Royal Law makes us righteous.Ps.119 (righteous judgments= Royal Law ).
I Tim.4:4-5, For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5  For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.---( an example of over riding of the mosaic law. )
Rom.ch,12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3  For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
4  For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5  So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
6  Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7  Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8  Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9  Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10  Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11  Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13  Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14  Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15  Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16  Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17  Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18  If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20  Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. ----------Eph.2:8-10. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Gods plan to establish The Royal Law.

John 15:8-10.  Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9  ¶As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.----The fruit is keeping Christs commandments—The Royal Law.--- Isiah 33:22. For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.----- He gave us the everlasting covenants of the old testament to bring and establish a New covenant in the New Testament. ---Luke 10:24. For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.----Many of the old testament prophets condemned the rich of Israel for persecuting the poor and predicted their shame and downfall if they did not change.Exactly how James encourages the rich to use the Royal Law in the Newq Testament.
The whole bible is written to show that we need The Royal Law,why we need it,how it will be established,why it is established and how to accept and use it.
John5:45-47.  Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46  For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47  But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Rom 9: 31-32. But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32  Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 10:4-11.  For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5  For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6  But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7  Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8  But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 am 

The new commandment John 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Righteousness by Christs Law.

Phillipians 3:1-3  ¶Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
2  Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3  For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.---&9 ¶And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Prov.13:5-6 .  ¶A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.
6  ¶Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner.
Eccl.9:1.  ¶For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them.
Prov.12:18 -28. There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.
19  ¶The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
20  ¶Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy.
21  ¶There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.
22  ¶Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
23  ¶A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.
24  ¶The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
25  ¶Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
26  ¶The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them.
27  ¶The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
28  ¶In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
The Proverbs are the fruit of the Royal Law.
Righteousness is sown from the mouth
Eccl. 9:7-8.  Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
8  Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.-----Works of the Royal Law -- White by the blood of the lamb,-- Ointment of the Royal Law "the word of our testimony".Rev.12:11.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Prov.11:30-31. .  ¶The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
31  ¶Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

Gal 2:19-21.  For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21  I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.---- Righteousness not by mosaic law but by Christs Law.—The Royal Law.
Many verses in Psalm 119 also refer to righteousness and other attributes produced by Christs Law.

Performing the doing of it.

2 cor 8:11.  Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have. Prov.20:11. ¶Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.-1 Thess.5:21-22.  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22  Abstain from all appearance of evil.Heb.4:14.  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.Heb.10:23-24.  Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24  And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Rev 2:25.  But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. Rev.3:11.  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.----( Doing,preaching and teaching the royal law.) Col. 2v: 6-7. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7  Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
2 Cor:8:11.  Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.
Phillipians 3:14-16 .  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15  ¶Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16  Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.( Walking by the Royal Law is the only thing we can do the same and together – bringing unity.)
James, ch 2:17.  Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.-------(Works as well as faith,works being the Royal Law.)

1 Thess. 5:8-22. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11  ¶Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12  And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13  And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14  Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15  See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16  ¶Rejoice evermore.
17  Pray without ceasing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:01 pm 

18  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19  Quench not the Spirit.
20  Despise not prophesyings.
21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22  Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Prov. 20:11. ¶Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
2 Thess.2:16-17, ¶Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17  Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.—(established in the royal law .)
2 Thess.3:13.  But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
James 2:8. If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
Rom.6:12-23. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13  Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15  What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17  But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18  Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19  I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20  For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21  What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22  But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom.7:4-6. Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5  For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6  But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
We now serve the law of the spirit of life. Rom. 8:2.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Col. 2:6-7. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7  Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Zech. 8:16-17.  These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
17  And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
Math.23:23. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
1 Tim. 6:17-19.  Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
18  That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Col.4:1-2,  Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Col.4:5-6. Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
6  Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Philipians 1:27-29, ¶Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
28  And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
29  For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;ch 2:1-4, If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
2  Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
3  Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4  Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.ch.2 12-14  ¶Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
14  ¶Do all things without murmurings and disputings: ch.4:4-9.  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
5  Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9  Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Math.5:16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.—(Our light is the Royal Law.)

Laws to Learn and do .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:01 am 

John 15:9-14, As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11  These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12  This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13  Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14  Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Ps.50:14,  Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.—23. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God. Ps.51:17, The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.—Jude. 20-23. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21  Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22  And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23  And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.-- Heb 4:10-11.  For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11  ¶Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.------(Not doing our own works but Christ’s works—the Royal Law.) Put on the whole armour. Rom. 13:12-14.  The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13  Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14  But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
2 Cor.6:7, By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,--Eph. 6:10-18.  ¶Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;--Col. 2:16-19.  ¶Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17  Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19  And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. --- (The royal laws are the works that we should do.It is not saying them that works but doing them,bringing unity. ) Pr.12 :18, There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. Eccl. 12:9-14,  And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.
10  The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.
11  The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
12  And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.—James. 2:15-17, If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16  And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17  Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.--.! Peter 1:22-23,  Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.--Prov.11:30. The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
Heb.13:5-9,  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
7  Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
9  Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein--&15-17.  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
16  But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
17  Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Communicate
1 Ptr. 5:3  Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock..------------------Lead by the example of using the Royal Law only.
James.1:7-12,  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:21 pm 

8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
9  Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
10  Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
11  ¶Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12  There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?---James ch.5:16-20  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
17  Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18  And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
19  Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20  Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.James ch.1:16-27 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
18  Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
19  ¶Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20  For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21  Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22  But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23  For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24  For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25  But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
26  If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
27  Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.---James ch 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.12, o speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty---19-26. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20  But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21  Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22  Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23  And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24  Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25  Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26  For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

The Law of Liberty is the Royal Law.A New and Living Way.

Heb.10:19-25. ¶Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20  By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21  And having an high priest over the house of God;
22  Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23  Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24  And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.Heb. ch.3:12-19.  Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14  For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
15  While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
16  For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
17  But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
18  And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
19  So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
Heb.ch13:15-16.  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
16  But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
Col.2:16-18. ¶Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17  Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Eph.6:1-9. ¶Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
2  Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
3  That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
4  And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
5  Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6  Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7  With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:34 pm 

8  Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
9  And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
Rom.ch.14:1-4.  ¶Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
2  For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3  Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
4  Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.Rom..ch.15:1-2. ¶We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2  Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.  
1 Tim.4:16. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
2 Tim 2:19-26.  ¶Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20  But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21  If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
22  ¶Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23  But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26  And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
Math.ch.19:21. Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.—(Has anyone the faith to go there?We haven’t been anywhere near that.The Royal Law can take us there.)
James 3:18.  And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. ( sourcing peace—The Royal Law.)
Rom. 13:1. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.—Rom.13:7-14  ¶Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
8  Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9  For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10  Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11  ¶And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12  The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13  Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14  But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Math.20:26-28.  But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
27  And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
28  Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Luke.13:24.  Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( The Royal law is the straight gate. )
Philip.2:3. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Rom.ch.. 2:10.  But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
1 Thess.ch. 4:12.  That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
3 ways to overcome, Luke ch. 4 :1-12. And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2  Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
3  And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
4  And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
5  And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6  And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7  If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
9  And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
10  For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
11  And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
12  And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
1.Live by the word of God
2.Serve only God
3.Don't tempt God
Math.19:21. Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.—(Ultimate faith..)
2 Thess. 3 :6-15.
Col. 3:1-5. ¶If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2  Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3  For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4  When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:48 am 

5  ¶Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:--ch,3:8-9. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9  Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds—ch.3:12-25. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13  Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14  And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15  And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17  And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
18  ¶Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
19  Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
20  Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
21  Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.
22  Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:
23  And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
24  Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
25  But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
Isiah ch.40:31. ¶Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
All under God’s grace and mercy.
. Col. 1:9-11. ¶For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10  That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Gods grace is there to bring us to his mercy. The Royal Law.
The grace of God operates before belief, The mercy of God operates after belief. Rom.6:1-2.  ¶What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2  God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom. 11:5-6.  Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6  And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Eph.2:8.  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:-10.  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.-----(The Royal Law.)-15.  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

My thoughts

If the effort to change is not there then neither is the desire .The desire to learn and do the Royal Law comes at conversion.Ps.19:7. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Christ’s law-doctrine cannot be applied unless we know about it, otherwise we automatically apply Moses law, the law of death. We have to learn and apply The Royal Law. Like fish swimming upstream there has to be an effort on our part or we are dead. Moses law is individual, the Royal Law is interactive. Moses law produces bad fruit. Royal Law produces righteous fruit.
Waiting for the promise does not give licence to disobedience Rom.10:21, But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.---Stirring to love and good works takes effort every day. Going to a couple of 1 hour meetings does not and is more like a feeble excuse. Isiah 30:1.  ¶Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:--The Royal Law is the covering of God's Holy Spirit. The covering we need.
Obeying the royal law produces righteous fruit of the lips hence praising God continually.Ps.61:8.So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.-----( our vows are the Royal Law.) performing the doing of it.
The opposite of disobedience is Obedience ."to obey is better than sacrifice"
The Royal Law is The Oil of Anointing
Assembling together means every day not just 3 or 4 hours a week out of 168
see notes on Church order.
Keeping the Royal Law is the body. The blood of the Lord is the power.
The Body of The Lord - Those who follow the Royal Law.
John 10:34.  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?--- Jesus called Moses law "their law." His law is The Royal Law.
Jesus gives us His law. John 13:34-35. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Romans 13:10.  Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.---( Love=Royal Law=fulfillment of circumcision=law on our hearts. The old law works wrath. We are saved from the law of wrath into the royal law, the perfect law of liberty.)
Obeying and performing the Royal Law Produces the fruit of Righteousness.
The Royal Law is within us. Luke 17:21. Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.---(The Royal Law is The Kingdom of God.)
Bring forth fruit meat for repentance.
2 Kings 11:12, And he brought forth the king's son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king.---(The testimony was Moses law Moses law changed to Royal law therefore the Royal law is the "word of our Testimony." )
The laws pertaining to the everlasting covenants, Adams, Noahs, Abrahams, Davids, are Royal Laws because Christ established these.The old covenants were by faith, the new ,permanent one,is faith and works,The Royal law Christ established by his good and perfect works, leaving all our works bought and paid for and made perfect by His blood sacrifice. Even when we fail they come out right because we believe.
Moses law was not everlasting.No longer exists .Following Moses law is denying the established law, the royal law, thus entering into a state of lawlesness. Believing the promise of the establishment of the Royal Law is faith, Obeying is works.
Love is the fulfilling of the law. Rom.13:10.  Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.(The Royal Law is love in action.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:54 pm 

This is the renewal . The restoration of all things,bringing unity and unity bringing the return of Christ.Some doctrines it doesn't matter if we disagree on because what God is going to do He is going to do but believing,learning,and doing the Royal Law is a must . If we believe , the works are then deemed to be done . If we learn them they then become God's laws placed on our hearts.If we do them while believing, they are then works of faith , not our works.These laws just don't automatically go into our hearts . They have to go through the head first with the desire to know them motivating us.If there is no desire there is no conversion.Action comes from genuine desire . These are the preordained works of God .

The path away from The Royal Law
The three big mistakes.

All these produce seducing words when what we want is to produce fruit(words of health) Proverbs 12 : 18-19. There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.
19  ¶The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment. 1 Tim 4:1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Math23:23. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ps.50:16-23. ¶But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
17  Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
18  When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
19  Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
20  Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
21  These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
22  Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23  Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God. 2 Kings 10:31, But Jehu took no heed to walk in the law of the LORD God of Israel with all his heart: for he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam, which made Israel to sin.------(Jehu is a type of the church not heeding the Royal Law.)
1. The introduction of the trinity doctrine
The Nicean council (2nd century )
St.Augustine (7th century)
Revelation 21:3  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Christ is the tabernacle….The Royal Law.
Titus 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14  Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
2. The introduction of the futurist doctrine
Introduced by franciscan monks. Read "World Destiny" by Dudley Cooper.
3. The introduction of salvation by faith without the change of the law. (Martin Luthers theory left out the fact that Christ established the new law of total mercy .It is our belief in Christ establishing this law that saves and changes us.Without this we make Christs work of no effect.(Anti Christ))Believing Christ died to save us without believing that He established the perfect l;aw to save us is like having a sandwich without the filling.Because their has been no filling people choose to show a form of worship according to their own ideas and thus we have a plethora of “high places” (idol worshipping churches that are not of the truth therefore Anti Christ and need to be dissolved.They are destroying people rather than edifiying them.Is it true Christianity when we are all in different camps.I have seen and felt this destruction all my life and I have tested and retested the doctrines and none of them are the truth they all destroy.Introduced by Martin Luther,15th century and taken up by believers along with the futurist and trinity doctrines,all which divide and destroy.These are the three pieces of leavened meal that leaven the whole lump.Luke 13:20-21.  And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God?
21  It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.1 Cor.5:6-7.  Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?  7  ¶Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:---
The only truth is Christ’s doctrine,The Royal Law which starts us on the Highway of Holiness and I have seen this working miracles and answering prayers.( The only prayers God can answer are those of a righteous man,.We only come into Christs Righteousness when we are converted by the perfect law-The Royal Law.)This is for real.This is the truth.
John 14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. 2 Thessalonians 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rom. 16:17-18. ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18  For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.! Cor. 1:10-31.  ¶Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11  For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12  Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13  Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
14  ¶I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 am 

15  Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16  And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
17  ¶For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19  For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20  Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23  But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29  That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31  That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Exhortation to believe and use the Royal Law.

Eph. 4:1-32,  ¶I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2  ¶With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3  Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7  But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8  Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9  (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10  He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;