SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:52 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76
 Post subject: Re: daily readings
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:22 am 

John 7:40  Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.
41  Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?
42  Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
43  So there was a division among the people because of him.
44  And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.
45  ¶Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
46  The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:27 am 

Revelation 22:3  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5  And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
6  ¶And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7  Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8  And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9  Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10  And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 am 

Ephesians 4:8  Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9  (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10  He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:28 am 

John 7:41  Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?
42  Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
43  So there was a division among the people because of him.
44  And some of them would have taken him; but no man laid hands on him.
45  ¶Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
46  The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.
47  Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived?
48  Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
49  But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
50  Nicodemus saith unto them, (he that came to Jesus by night, being one of them,)
51  Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?
52  They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 am 

Revelation 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20  ¶He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:26 am 

Ephesians 4:15  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
17  ¶This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
18  Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
19  Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
20  But ye have not so learned Christ;
21  If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22  That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23  And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24  And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:35 am 

John 8:
1  ¶Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2  And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3  And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6  This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8  And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9  And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:06 am 

Psalms 1:
1  ¶Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4  ¶The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5  Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6  For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76