SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:41 pm 

It’s Thursday, March 5th 2015
6:38 PM
Here on this side of the earth (-)

How about you, whomever you may be

what time is it where you are

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Firstly ttt , would you please explain why you said that you ' have children too .' ?

I don't remember, But being a grandfather several times over I could have been boasting. If it came across offensive forgive me, ok

(:-

Les Keane wrote:
I have presumed that the page 11 you refer to is on your link so had a look and could not follow it clearly at all . All the other pages were just as mixed up with one sided views and totally misconstrued biblical facts .

There have been some 33 corrections/changes & I am sure there will be more.

BTW The blank page is reserved for the good things they have done.

Les Keane wrote:
I will now take the link off .

biblical y speaking in the Old Testament the Lord was directly talking to a specific group of people. And what amazed me the most is how often the term "stranger" is used.

The reason it is all mixed up is because I was/am; all mixed up.

If I could rearrange it into a more intelligible form today .,...,,I would (:-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
I have presumed that the page 11 you refer to is on your link so had a look and could not follow it clearly at all .

Page 11: as it is today

This site is incomplete and needs your feedback to complete it. Times change and
this site needs to reflect this. Send me your feedback on page 16 and changes will be made.
If something needs to be deleted or added, it will.

But now, October 18, 2013 I personally have seen the change.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,...,.,.

Only it was in the USA, not "Israel". The promised land turns out to be in the USA,
not someplace beyond the river.

And the promised land is flourishing, prospering and multiplying.

Just as it was written so very long ago

End page 11

What's up ? (:-

Les Keane wrote:
All the other pages were just as mixed up with one sided views and totally misconstrued biblical facts .[/i]

I know (:-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:25 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
This is the joining of the commonwealth of Israel , " a great nation " Ephraim , and Menassah , America , " a great people , making up the 10 tribes ,with Judah and Benjamin the other 2 tribes of Israel . This has still to come to pass .

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,commonwealth of Israel --?

Les, what are you smoking these days-?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:16 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Firstly ttt , would you please explain why you said that you ' have children too .' ?.

Maybe I was just boasting and greatfull at the same time

Les Keane wrote:
I will now take the link off .

thank you (:-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:23 am 

good to see you again PB but why reopen old wounds ?

God bless .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 am 

Author— One who just finds this period in history fascinating and worth writing about.
Note: This site is still in a development stage and items/events will be added and/or changes made.

18th correction-- 09/3/14
This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face, His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today. There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger (Palestinian) as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 14. The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old USA.

Page 1: Noah to Rachel to Joseph
Page 2: History of Joseph
Page 3: History of Joseph continued
Page 4: Passover & Exidus II
Page 5: Where the Jewish leaders were buried, i.e. Not Palestine
Page 6: The term "Stranger" as used in the KJV
Page 7: Anrisemitism & God talking directly to them
Page 8: Destruction of Palestine & Jews spitting on Christians
Page 9: First acts of "terrorism" coining the phrase
Page 10: Why they were chosen
Page 11: more killing
Page 12: more killing
Page 13: Blank, waiting to include the "good" things they have done or are doing
Page 14: Same oh same oh killing
Page 15: Blank, waiting to include the "good" things they have done or are doing

When this is all said and done I will re-arange the page order & put Pages 13 and 15 at the end filled with "great" stuff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 am 

Les Keane wrote:
why reopen old wounds ?

Les, there is a good chance that you can put me back on track. I am a bit confused with the phrase, “open old wonds”

Tell me what conversations I should participate in and which I should just pass on by-?

From what I can see there is a lack of participation in your talk board. I congratulate you on its creation & having said that, what,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., I will repeat

Tell me what conversations I should participate in and which I should just pass on by-?

Then again, do you just want me to log out, go elsewhere v& not return-?

(:- :?:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:17 am 

Les

I hope you and yours are doing great !!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm 

passingby wrote:
why reopen old wounds ?

I was just aluding to the older discussion posts PB . I don't really want to argue about any of your opinions and do find them interesting and thought provoking so please don't leave .

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:02 am 

Les Keane wrote:
passingby wrote:
why reopen old wounds ?
I don't really want to argue about any of your opinions

Les, I was not suggesting arguing. How about discussing, exchanging ideas and improving it. Biblical y speaking they, the Israelite were picked by God to be the example for others to follow. It is spelled out clearly enough,if you are one of them all you have to do is follow His examples and suggestions and others will see this and follow along making the planet a bit more habitable in my view.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:51 am 

Will people do this Tom .
Quote:
Les Keane wrote:
if you are one of them all you have to do is follow His examples and suggestions and others will see this and follow along making the planet a bit more habitable in my view.

The law of Christ ' Israels' redeemer ' Has all these examples and suggestions and rules that we can follow and communicate and help each other with but I have found that people do not want to believe how easy it is and won't believe or accept it . For most people they don't want to make the effort or believe and be empowered by Christ in the same acts of love .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:12 am 

Les Keane wrote:
The law of Christ ' Israels' redeemer ' Has all these examples and suggestions and rules that we can follow.,.,. For most people they don't want to make the effort or believe and be empowered by Christ in the same acts of love .

I went to a Catholic school from kindergarden through the second grade and then my parents sent me to a public school. I never read Biblical Scripture during this time period, I just got myself into trouble for one reason or another while paying no attention to Scripture. In my sixities I startd reading the Old Testiment as a past time and it was then that I started understanding what this was all about. Unfortunatly I have not gone back to read the New Testiment. My heart is with Jesus but still I know very little about His life except that he was murdered by the Romans on orders from his fellow Satellite's and He did indeed read the Old Testament and knew it from one end to the other.

At 65 I am too old to begin again by reading the New Testiment. I will just have to live out the rest of my life in the dark.

Do take care and I wish you and yours the best now and forever

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:06 pm 

You Are A Child Of The Universe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNq_DTmVCWs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 am 

Les Keane wrote:
For most people they don't want to make the effort or believe and be empowered by Christ in the same acts of love .

"For most people" is a very inclusive statement. I would substitute "most" for some; for there are a "lot" of folks with warm open hearts that care for the stranger as they care for there own.

btw there were saved souls before Christ walked this earth. What Christ did was bring the warmth to the surface for all to see, feel & follow

at least this is my view on this, how about you?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next