SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Hi ttt ,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. if they don't want the truth of God's word .

"they don't want"

Les, you lost me.

[1] "they don't"

Who be "they"-?

The truth you find is within yourself (:-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:13 pm 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
The truth you find is within yourself (:-

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Who be "they"-?

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

They anyone . By the way Tom , the other 10 tribes you asked about are the descendants of the other 10 sons of Jacob . Jacob had 12 sons and they werethe nation of Israel that God established .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Hi ttt , People can look at it and see for themselves but I would prefer that you didn't put the link on here and let them find it for themselves if they don't want the truth of God's word .

let them find it for themselves

I can delete it if you ask (:-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:16 am 

Les Keane wrote:
if you want and we can work on it together if you like .

You are right. The site is all mixed up. I created the site with no rime or reason. Looking back I thought it would enlighten some folks into embracing the stranger as He instructed them to do. Love the Stranger as Thyself.

Now I know I don't know what I am/was talking about. I have already paid to keep the site in the internet for another 10 years. I can make changes, additions, deletions but I cannot remove it.

such is life (:- :idea:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
Jacob had 12 sons and they were the nation of Israel that God established.

Sorry my friend. God did not establish the nation of Israel. No such place existed in Biblical text.

Israel was a person, not a place & he was not buried in Palestine.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:15 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
You are right. The site is all mixed up. I created the site with no rime or reason. Looking back I thought it would enlighten some folks into embracing the stranger as He instructed them to do. Love the Stranger as Thyself.

Doesn't mean to say it can't be salvaged and used in a positive way anyway Tom .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:18 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
God did not establish the nation of Israel

Oh yes He did . I'll look it up later and post what I can find .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:03 am 

This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face,
His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today.

There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger (Palestinian) as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 14.

The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old USA.

http://www.universalknowledge.net/index.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:15 am 

Less, I can give you access codes to the site then you can correct errors, ok?

(:-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:14 pm 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old USA.

passingby wrote:
Less, I can give you access codes to the site then you can correct errors, ok?

This is about Isaac and Jacob becoming the Nation of Israel .
Genesis 12:1  ¶Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 21:18  Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
Genesis 46:3  And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

This is about the two son's of Joseph becoming part of the tribes of Israel .
Genesis 48:5  And now thy two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, which were born unto thee in the land of Egypt before I came unto thee into Egypt, are mine; as Reuben and Simeon, they shall be mine.
Genesis 48:14  And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15  And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
16  The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
17  And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
18  And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
19  And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Something for all of us
.Zechariah 2:11  And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

What has still to happen .
Ezekiel 37:15  ¶The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
16  Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17  And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
18  And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
19  Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20  And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21  And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

This is the joining of the commonwealth of Israel , " a great nation " Ephraim , and Menassah , America , " a great people , making up the 10 tribes ,with Judah and Benjamin the other 2 tribes of Israel . This has still to come to pass .

2. Better send me the site details by email Tom otherwise anyone could accsess it .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 am 

Les Keane wrote:
I don't even have to look it up because I know that Israel is not following their own Torah or indeed the laws of Christ.

This is so true and it’s a great ploy on your part, the truth will set you free. Then in your next breath you conjure up excuses
& more excuses~~~
Les Keane wrote:
No country in the world does and no person does totally either . Their govt., is secular and just does what the rest of the world do . " Judge not that ye be not judged ."

Then you go on to say:
Les Keane wrote:
Are you or any of the others harangeing them obeying the bible by doing that ? Would you let the ISIS come here and kill anyone who won't convert

Interesting that you mentioned “ISIS” Aug. ,10, 2014 when the USA public first became “aware” of them over a week later. You do seem to have the inside scoop on that one.
Les Keane wrote:
Your universal knowledge site seems to say that if we have certain knowledge , dished out by people , then we can be god , when we already have all the knowledge of the universe in the bible . Why the counterfeit ?

Universalknowledge is just a collection of facts. Some of it are verses out of the Bible and part of it is a collection of “news” articles. I did not compile it to illustrate a theme. I compiled the data for personal records and then decided to publish it without any real intent intended & you are right, there is no theme.

What do they say in the old Wild West,.,.,.,.., sue me, hehe

my bad (:-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:53 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Better send me the site details by email Tom otherwise anyone could accsess it .

What is really telling about all those verses you just posted, they never mention "The Rule Of Law". But then again Moses murders a man and hides him in the sand. He too could care less about the "Rule Of Law"

The end justifies the means in your world view, right-?

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 pm 

Less, you said Israel was “secular”

secular
1. denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
"secular buildings"
2. Christian Church (of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order.

If a Palestinian decided to convert to Judaism would he or she be allowed to do so and be treated equally among Jewish folks-?

Just asking (:-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 am 

passingby wrote:
Less, you said Israel was “secular”

secular
1. denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
"secular buildings"
2. Christian Church (of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order.

If a Palestinian decided to convert to Judaism would he or she be allowed to do so and be treated equally among Jewish folks-?

Just asking (:-

Still looking for that answer-?

(:-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 am 

Here is the linage from Noah to Rachel to Joseph

(Gen 5:28 KJV) And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
(Gen 5:29 KJV) And he called his name Noah

(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem

(Gen 10:21 KJV) Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber

(Gen 10:25 KJV) And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg;

(Gen 11:18 KJV) And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:

(Gen 11:20 KJV) And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:

(Gen 11:22 KJV) And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:

(Gen 22:20 KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;

(Gen 22:21 KJV) Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,

(Gen 22:22 KJV) And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel.

(Gen 22:23 KJV) And Bethuel begat Rebekah

(Gen 24:29 KJV) And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban.

(Gen 29:16 KJV) And Laban had two daughters.,.and the name of the younger was Rachel

(Gen 30:25 KJV) And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph.

And Joseph is where I begin this unfolding story---

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next