SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: World news
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:58 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
(Mat 25:38 KJV) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

You are continually going back to the old law . Christ has ' fulfilled the law and the prophets ' and changed it all to by establishing His new law , by His life and death and ressurection , which encompasses everyone on this earth .

By selecting pieces of verses you are making false statements . Here is the whole quote .
Mathew 25 .
34  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35  For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36  Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37  Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38  When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 22:35  Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36  Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38  This is the first and great commandment.
39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Galatians 6:2  Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Jesus said ,Matthew 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:38 pm 

Matthew 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him,

Believe me sweetie, lawyers were not invented yet

Today they have a place. If you are dealing with the "establishment" just be honest.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., just a suggestion (:-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:51 pm 

just be honest. ?

(:-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:58 pm 

Quote:
passingby wrote:
Matthew 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him,

Believe me sweetie, lawyers were not invented yet

When the King James was translated, Believe Me , the translators knew what they meant and so do you so stop trying to be so smart . You owe it to your grandchildren .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:44 am 

Les Keane wrote:
stop trying to be so smart . You owe it to your grandchildren .

Forgive me (:-

Post subject: Re: world news
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:23 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
: Iran activates second centrifuge
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
08/10/2010 09:34

Defying Security Council, Teheran steps up uranium enrichment..,.,.,,.,.,.,.,..,.

Defying the UN Security Council, Iran activated a second centrifuge Monday to enrich uranium more efficiently, the International Atomic Energy Agency said. .

This is good news. The world consumes 85 billion barrels of oil a day and sooner or later the well is going to dry up. I believe nuclear is the human race's energy future ~~~~~~~~. (:-

what say you-?

Last edited by passingby on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:40 pm 

Google Irgun, Haganah and Stern gangs and you will get 144,000 hits

Zionists threw bombs into buses and cafes and sent bombs to British officials in the first recorded “terrorist” acts

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbor, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. This was done by Zionists who wanted to keep the ship in port but used to much explosives and killed their own by mistake. Note: The Zionists who blew up the ship then blamed a local village for the act and based on this false claim they murdered everyone in that village and then leveled it with bulldozers.

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times,

Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)
December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

May they rest in peace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:11 pm 

A French source: "More Jews have joined ISIS"
Following reports of a French-Jewish woman joining ISIS, a French government official says that there are additional individuals of Jewish origin who have joined the radical terror organizationOct 13, 2014, 04:41PM | Yael Klein

A French government official told Channel 2 News that the French-Jewish young woman who joined ISIS is not the only one: French Internal Affairs Bureau data suggests that additional Jews have done so. "We are seeking ways to prevent it", the source said.

It seems that the young Jewish woman from France, who has reportedly joined the Islamic State, is hardly the only one. A French government official said in a conversation with Channel 2 News that Internal Affairs Bureau data which has been collected suggests that there are additional individuals of Jewish origin who have joined the organization's ranks.

"There are over 1,000 French citizens who have joined the radical organization, and we hold unceasing discussions regarding ways in which we could prevent that, including revocation of rights. According to the information we have, some of them are of Jewish origin, and some are Jews converted to Islam. It is important to note that according to our estimations, it isn't but a small amount of people, and the phenomenon does not constitute a concerning tendency".

The French government is currently operating in favor of locating these same people, however it does not categorize them by their religion. "We do not look at the religion but at the state – if they are French, our data suggests that they have isolated themselves from their local communities, living a secular life; however we are still in the stage of confirming this information".

Last Friday the French intelligence services revealed that a French-Jewish young woman has joined the organization. The report stated that at least 100 young woman have left the country in the past few weeks, joining ISIS in Syria.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Last Friday the French intelligence services revealed that a French-Jewish young woman has joined the organization. The report stated that at least 100 young woman have left the country in the past few weeks, joining ISIS in Syria.

What is this with the woman thing? The could not defend themselves in a bar fight much less on the battlefield. Your source must be wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:24 am 

Les Keane wrote:
A French source: "[i]More Jews have joined ISIS" Last Friday the French intelligence services revealed that a French-Jewish young woman has joined the organization. The report stated that at least 100 young woman have left the country in the past few weeks, joining ISIS in Syria.[/i]

I know why these female's joined ISIS. The local Jewish males couldn't get it up so the went where they were assured of a great lay

(:-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 am 

Les Keane wrote:
A French source: "More Jews have joined ISIS"
Following reports of a French-Jewish woman joining ISIS, a French government official says that there are additional individuals of Jewish origin who have joined the radical terror organizationOct 13, 2014, 04:41PM | Yael Klein

A French government official told Channel 2 News that the French-Jewish young woman who joined ISIS is not the only one: French Internal Affairs Bureau data suggests that additional Jews have done so. "We are seeking ways to prevent it", the source said.

It seems that the young Jewish woman from France, who has reportedly joined the Islamic State, is hardly the only one. A French government official said in a conversation with Channel 2 News that Internal Affairs Bureau data which has been collected suggests that there are additional individuals of Jewish origin who have joined the organization's ranks.

"There are over 1,000 French citizens who have joined the radical organization, and we hold unceasing discussions regarding ways in which we could prevent that, including revocation of rights. According to the information we have, some of them are of Jewish origin, and some are Jews converted to Islam. It is important to note that according to our estimations, it isn't but a small amount of people, and the phenomenon does not constitute a concerning tendency".

The French government is currently operating in favor of locating these same people, however it does not categorize them by their religion. "We do not look at the religion but at the state – if they are French, our data suggests that they have isolated themselves from their local communities, living a secular life; however we are still in the stage of confirming this information".

Les, some things just need repeating

food for thought (:-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6