SEARCH text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:41 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:10 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
Okay . I'll dig out the timeline I have and start putting it on here but I'm going to have a break first .

Ok by me. I am about none anyway

bye (:-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Hamas control and kill at will .

You must be one very confused soul. It is not Hamas that does the wanton killing of children for sport, it's the Zionists. Unlike you I can provide link after link covering this child sniper slaughter. I could re-post the links but you really don't give a damn so why should I bother?

(:-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:05 am 

Les Keane posts:

Israeli Jewish religiosity increasing
A study entitled "A Portrait of Israeli Jews: Beliefs, Observance, and Values of Israeli Jews," was published on Thursday by the Israel Democracy Institute (IDI) in conjunction with the Avi Chai Foundation. It examined levels of religious observance among Israeli Jews over the past 20 years. The study showed a marked increase in affinity for religious holidays, symbols and nomenclature. "In 2009, we can say that Israeli Jews are interested in the role of religion in the State of Israel and in the significance of a 'Jewish State,' and express positive attitudes toward expression of religion and tradition in the public realm," the report says. "The results of the survey are evidence that Israeli Jews are committed to two significant values: preserving Jewish tradition on the one hand, and upholding individual freedom of choice on the other," said Dr. Eli Silver, director of Avi Chai-Israel. "This fascinating combination is a source of tension, but it is also the basis of a broad Israeli-Jewish consensus."

I must admit, I am an American. Born here, raised here & I will die here. There are African Americans, Anglo Americans, Indian Americans and all sorts of other Americans and we all look upon each other as an American.
In my view the term “Israeli Jew” is confusing. They are not “Israeli” – “Jews”. They are Israelite’s. An American Jew is an American, not an Israelite.

Please correct me if I am wrong (:- :?:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:55 am 

Les Keane wrote:
The President added "our ironclad commitment to Israel's security has meant the closest cooperation between our countries in history."

As an American citizen I must ask, what is it with Israel, why is the USA giving Israel billions in cash and weapons-? Israel is not our 51st state. And the US public was not asked if we should be giving Israel money and weapons including fighter Jets. I do not understand this connection and that is why I ask-?

Why ?? :?:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:08 pm 

What does ICEJ stand for-?

I know I am revealing my ignorance, but I would like to know.

(:- :?: :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:48 am 

Quote:
passingby wrote:

Hi Tom , ICEJ stands for International Christian Embassy Jerusalem . I do not agree with their reasons for establishing this and perporting to represent all Christians but they are providing a handy news service and also doing "good deeds " while there so I post some of their reports on here for discussion .
Les.

Quote:
passingby wrote:
As an American citizen I must ask, what is it with Israel, why is the USA giving Israel billions in cash and weapons-? Israel is not our 51st state. And the US public was not asked if we should be giving Israel money and weapons including fighter Jets. I do not understand this connection and that is why I ask-?

The connection is a spiritual one . If you look up the sites I sent you by email you should be able to follow the reasons why ?
I am not saying that I agree with the way the connection is being used .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:26 pm 

Les Keane wrote:
Quote:
passingby wrote:

Hi Tom , If you look up the sites I sent you by email you should be able to follow the reasons why ?
I am not saying that I agree with the way the connection is being used .

My email does not seem to work,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:29 am 

deleted

Last edited by passingby on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:36 am 

Les Keane wrote:
If you look up the sites I sent you by email you should be able to follow the reasons why ?

my email is

Last edited by passingby on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:22 am 

passingby wrote:
Les Keane wrote:
If you look up the sites I sent you by email you should be able to follow the reasons why ?

my email is 4crunburg@gmail.com

Wait, the above is my email, not passingby

I just logged on for the first time

Is this a trick or what-?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 am 

4crunburg wrote:
passingby wrote:
Les Keane wrote:

I saw the "titles".

That's not a discussion I want to get into, ok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:29 am 

Les Keane wrote:
WHEN WILL HAMAS LEARN THAT TERRORISM DOESN'T PAY?.,.,.,.,.,Everyone involved has paid a hefty price because of the terrorist regime ruling Gaza.
While Hamas suffered a military defeat;
the people of Gaza lost homes, businesses, and a future;

Yes thousands of children have been "murdered"
Thousands upon thousands of homes destroyed
Total infrastructure destroyed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+/- 56 IDF agents lost their lives\\

Is this what you were chosen for-?

Just asking

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:52 pm 

Israeli politicians praise Sisi plan to give Palestinians land for a state in Sinai

Abbas reportedly rejected plan that would expand Gaza to five times its current size and give PA autonomy in West Bank cities; Yesh Atid's Peri, Bayit Yehudi's Shaked say proposal worth exploring..

Why are they rejecting this plan ? Is it because they would lose what they consider a legitimate right to be terrorists . Have they come to love terrorism so much that they cannot see or won't accept a legitimate way out ?

Are Hamas actually part of the IS ?

Just asking ??? Passingby .Sisi and Abu-Mazen.

Israeli politicians responded enthusiastically Monday to reports that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi was willing to give Palestinians land in Sinai adjacent to Gaza for a state.

Science and Technology Minister Yaakov Peri, a former Shin Bet chief, said he's surprised by Sisi's generosity, calling the proposal "worth discussing seriously."

On Monday, Army Radio reported that Sisi had offered Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas 1,600 square kilometers in Sinai to expand the Gaza Strip to five times its current size. According to the plan, the territory would serve as a Palestinian state under the complete control of the PA.

The new territory, composed of Gaza together with the extra land in Sinai, would be a demilitarized state that would serve as a home to which Palestinian refugees could return.

In addition to the "Greater Gaza State," the cities currently in the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank would be under the autonomous rule of the PA. In exchange, Abbas would give up claims to a state within the pre-1967 lines.

The proposal, which was reported previously in the Arab media last week as having been offered by a senior Egyptian official, but not specifically Sisi, was rejected outright by Abbas.

Peri asked several questions arising from the Egyptian proposal in an interview with Army Radio: "What will happen to Judea and Samaria? What will be with Jerusalem? The idea that major cities in Judea and Samaria will have autonomy is vague; everyone can understand it in a different way."

Still, the Yesh Atid minister said, "there are elements that are worth discussing despite Abbas's refusal."

"This could solve problems that weren't given a response in talks between Israel and the Palestinians so far," he added.

Peri also pointed out that Sisi's initiative suits Egyptian interests, since there are problems with terrorism in the Sinai.

Bayit Yehudi faction chairwoman Ayelet Shaked said the Egyptian president "discerned what the Israeli Left refuses to understand for decades."

"The solution to the Palestinian problem," she added, "must be regional and cannot fall on Israel's shoulders alone."

Shaked called on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to meet with Sisi and examine whether the initiative is possible.

According to Monday's Army Radio report, Netanyahu has already been updated on the details of the Egyptian proposal, as have US government sources who have expressed support for the idea.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:47 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Israeli politicians praise Sisi plan to give Palestinians land for a state in Sinai

Israeli(s)~~~~~praise Sisi~~~~~~ ???

Haven't seen that in the NYT's yet, have you?
And how about this "Sisi,,.,.,,.,., looks a lot like "ISIS"-?

wHAT'S uP--?

just asking (:-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:10 am 

Les Keane wrote:
Israeli politicians responded enthusiastically Monday to reports that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi was willing to give Palestinians land in Sinai adjacent to Gaza for a

No need, Palestinians already have a country, it's called PALESTINE, just Google it, hehe

Now on the other hand, why not give the land to the Israelities, they can make sand castles and sell them abroad making milluns every year

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next