Ignore Case
Highlight Results
or  
Advanced Search code from BibleDatabase.com
<
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:10 pm 

A HUGE Thankyou to Rhys who has spent so much time in restoring our site . Rhys and Mary were in the middle of shifting into a new home and getting everything set up , hence the delay , while our beloved hacker was telling the world that religion was a scam . He is totally right and I thank him for that . It is God , our Father , coming as a man in order to restore us to our place in His Kingdom that is NOT a scam . We know who the hacker is so everyone please pray for Gary to find his place in God's Kingdom too.
We love you man , I do think you need to apologise to Rhys though .

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:24 pm 

Why do you think you know who I am? I am using a proxy so there is no way for you to get my IP address or find out who I am. Religion is a scam. It is a way of mass brainwashing people into beleiving in things that arn't real. Why would you want to beleive in something that isn't even real? I don't think that New Zealanders should be tricked into this sort of thing. The bible is a fictional book with fictional characters and should not be taken seriously. Half the things in the bible could never of happened because things like magical beings etc arn't real. If you are stupid enough to beleive in Christianity you must be stupid enough to think that things like Harry Potter are actually real.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:04 pm 

Gidday mate ,
Religion is a scam, I totally agree , but the Bible isn't . Unlike Harry Potter the whole history of events in the Bible can be proven , including the fulfillment of all the prophecies up to the present day . Our own country and people are part of it's history which sees the tribes of Israel scattere all around the world . If you are European or even part European you will be descended from the tribes of Israel . The Jews are only 2 tribes , there are 10 others . It is all very interesting history and I can tell you more about it if you like .
I don't mind at all if we discuss this on here but would apreciate it if you don't do any more damage as there are people who rely on this site being available . As you know doubt know the religious factions will not work together in harmony and this is the only non religious Christian site that I know of .
God bless you my friend .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:51 pm 

"Unlike Harry Potter the whole history of events in the Bible can be proven"
They can not be proven.

pix or it didnt happen :!:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:05 am 

Gidday swim .
If you look at the first post in the Israel forum under icej news there is a piece of history from king Hezekiahs day that was found in the water tunnel he had made to save his city from the Syrian seige .
This is part of the biblical record .2 Chronicles 32:30  This same Hezekiah also stopped the upper watercourse of Gihon, and brought it straight down to the west side of the city of David. And Hezekiah prospered in all his works.

The friction between these two countries is still going on today because of the inheritence from Issac , Abrahams son , being given to Jacob rather than Esau the eldest . God established Israel ( Jacob ) as the nation He would use to restore us all and through them populated England and the commonwealth and America both who you will find will always stand behind Israel . The commonwealth also mentioned in scripture .Ephesians 2:12  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am 

Hi there Swim. I am new here and I agree with you that Religion is a scam and a sham. What do you believe in. Do you have a 'god' that you follow? Or do you have a 'set of rules' that you follow? Or maybe some moral laws that you adhere to?
No, I am not mocking you, but am genuinely interested in what you think and believe.
Please reply? :?:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:40 pm 

Hi Anasazi ,
Swim is the guy who sabotaged our web site and is long gone so I don't think you will hear from him . Thank you for trying though and I totally agree with you that religion is a sham but sadly what is recognised as christianity today is all religion and not following Christ's doctrine hence swims reaction .
It is great to have you on the board and I hope we see more of you .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:35 pm 

Hi there. Thank you for the welcome. Yes, I hope to be a fixture on this site, with God's guidance and will. I am on a couple of other Christian Forums, but they are all overseas and I wanted to join one that is NZ flavoured. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:18 pm 

Hi. I do not believe in any religions or gods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:52 pm 

swim_nz wrote:
Hi. I do not believe in any religions or gods.

Hi there. I do not believe in any religions or gods either. I do however believe in the one God. Can you tell me what you do believe in? And why?
Many thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:23 am 

swim

I dare you to ask for the blessings of the Holy Spirit and to ask Jesus to show himself to you.

Go on, I dare you.

If you wanted to find out the hard way, then you could do other things with certain kinds of boards, but I really don't recommend or endorse that, I am just saying that you would find out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 am 

Zippy wrote:
then you could do other things with certain kinds of boards.

So clever Zippy,.... the power of suggestion that you use in your spells and incantations.
I come against you in the Holy name of Yeshua and the power of His blood.
Your lies and spells be upon your own head.

Post subject: hallelujah wer'e back
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:42 am 

Hi WV ,
What hapened with 'swim' shows that our Father is looking after this board and He will cope with the 'zippys ' without us having to invoke anything . It is already done .
All our responsibility is , is to say we don't agree and why , as you have in other posts and the power of God does the rest .
Just as an example , Rhys was only able to save about 2 or 3 topics at the breakdown but since then the rest came back of themselves except a few where the people were having raging arguements and I had had to ban them so anyone who wants to propound false doctrines has God ' our Father , to deal with not us .
There were other attacks earlier too which all failed .
Your intentions are right , I know , but just an explanation to zippy would suffice .
Thanks for all your input too .
God bless .
Les .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am 

Not having it, Les.....
I have spoken as I have spoken.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 pm 

Whoa, what a pity I have only recently joined the boards, and missed out on all this! But well done Les and those others of you who kept their cool; the Father will sort out these folk all we can do is 'love our enemy' and pray for them to be blessed by the Lord. HOWEVER I have noticed on many postings throughout the boards, where Israel and Jew are used, that all of you have unfortunately [not your fault, put it for the moment down to some, 'sneaky history'] been mislead by terminology and the etymology of especially the word; Jew. But first let's look at Israel, and to give you all a bit of exercise turn to your Bibles and look up Matt:10:5-7; then go to Matt:15:22-24. In the first we see Jesus (Yashua) telling His Apostles where to go, where NOT to go and what to do when there; in the second we see the confirmation of why He came. Now herein lies the interesting question; where did the Apostles go for in finding where the 12 really went, we find Israel.

Remember Jesus called them 'the lost sheep' so they were not in Palestine when He was there. The only small part of the former Kingdom of Israel that was there at the time of Christ were from the House of Judah and some of these had returned with Ezra to rebuild the temple following their captivity in Babylon. They were 'true Israelites' being descended from Jacob, but were now mixed in with Chaldeans, and Edomites who were now resident in Palestine known as the Idumaeans. This new admixture of Judah, Chaldeans and Idumaeans became known as, ''the Jews'. Jew was a derogatory slang term for anyone living in the region of Judea and was given by the Chaldean soldiers to initially, the sons of Judah, but it now embraced everyone. Just think of it in terms of 'Poms', 'Yanks', 'Cannucks', etc etc.... Peoples from different races living in the same country.

When Jesus spoke with Nathanael He recognized him as an Israelite
Quote:
indeed in whom is no guile...
Paul, also describes himself as an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin, all of the Apostles were of Israelite stock;mainly Benjamin and Judah, but the great bulk of 10-tribed Israel were many hundreds of miles to the Northeast and northwest and had been out of their homeland for several hundred years - these were the 'lost sheep'. So I will put my question again; where did the Apostles go?